[Chapter 16] < Nice Meeting You < Friendly Bonding

×•× Alex's Point Of View [Jin]

'

'

'

'

" * laugh * so-- how did it went?"

We were in the middle of their little family gathering with his two kids.

Garret is a father and got married a decade ago, we were friends since I became a Secret Agent for such as long as I can remember

" We went to the most amazing Disney Land that my kiddos loved alot-- sadly! * laugh * Sadly, the director called such an urgent mission at Tokyo, and I cannot just dodge it-- so Nathalie asked me a favor"

" It's a mission to attend a ' Tea Party ' with her barbies! Since we promised that we'll play and have fun, which she gave me 48 hours to get home!"

Garret is an Alpha type person, he is a mascular and when you see him first, he is a ' John Cena- like' person!

" Hon, you can't just said it like you didn't actually--"

" -Yeah I know! * laugh * I got home late and 50 hours passed, so... The next day, she didn't just invite on a ' Tea Party ', but as a punishment... My two daughters commanded me to wear a fairy princess dress..."

Nako!...

Napa-facepalm nalang siya nang halos ang-cute naman ng mga maliliit niyang anak na babae

Her daughters have such cute adorable blond curly hair na nagmamana sa kanilang ina, their blue eyes was actually from their dad

" That's what actually being a Dad--- I can't wait to feel that soon " makalma ko'ng pagkasabi habang masaya ako'ng napatingin sa kaniyang mga anak

" Sure you do, I know that you'll feel the hassle of your baby, crying while you're in the middle of your sleep, changing diapers, making the milk, and all of it-- but, it's worth more than just how you think, when a sudden your baby that you're carrying on your arms is now a kiddo, adventuring!"

Napangiti nalang ako nang masayang tumang ang kaniyang asawa sa akin

" Life is worthy and memorable, when you're not just a one person in such a big home. Soon, it will come and it will be more than just a mission accomplish" his wife said with a pat on my back as I finally finish the drawing his daughter, Andrea wants me to draw. A dinosaur!

" Say ' Thank you! ' " her mother whispers as Andrea just smile with her missing tooth infront of her teeth

" You're welcome! "