CHAPTER ONE

My book is inspired by The Originals, with slight bits of The Vampire Diaries. Watching both shows will probably be the best in order to understand the story.

All rights go to the creator Julie Plec and both her shows (The Originals/The Vampire Diaries). I own nothing but the characters that have come from my own imagination.

Original Characters do not belong to me.

- - - - - -- - -- -- - - - - -↭- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ifhy Tyler, The Creator

I never would've thought that

Feelings could get thrown in the air

Cause I accidentally caught that

I need some new boxing gloves

Shit got hectic whenever I fought back

For example, 10 minutes can't go past

Without you brushing my thoughts

- - - - - -- - -- -- - - - - -↭- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Serious warnings: This chapter is for mature audiences only, containing heavy sexual content. Scenes may be triggering so read at your own risk. Do not read if uncomfortable.

 Do not read if uncomfortable

elijah

It had been months. Approximately seven, if we were to be technical. Seven months of unbearably bad behavior, silent treatments, and ignorant bursts of sarcasm from both Niklaus and Hayley.

And with no one else around, I was the one who had to oversee it all.

Hot water rolled down my chest, the heat piercing through my skin and yet I didn't mind it at all.

Rather I welcomed it.

Lowering my head underneath the shower head, I let water collect in my strands of hair, running down my face and chin.

It was an emotional time. And I knew that the two parents were hurting from giving their child up. I also knew that they were in no shape to face the public, which is why I had the compound locked up from the outside. Although it avoided any unnecessary deaths of citizens, the interior of the house despised me for it. Neat vines that used to spread out beautifully over each pillar were now growing out of control, running over the walls and the concrete. The furniture had drop cloths covering them, the only noise in the house coming from me if I left into the city or was cleaning.