Prologue

Hey guyzzzzz! So this is the first fanfic that is completely mine on MY account, so I hope you like it. 

Happy Reading

Mad <3

 Mia's POV

When I was younger, my mother always said, "Reach for the stars and one star, special for you, will be  the light to guide you."

Well now it's 10 years later and I'm 13, but I don't know how I remember her saying that. Oh yeah, everytime I don't like something she says that. 

My whole life revolved around the word "reach". At school they were always telling us to reach to get better grades, and to achieve our goals.  At gymnastics my coach always says to reach when we stretch ans reach for new skills and  achievments. At home is was different. At home reach meant to reach for your greatest potential in life, and to just.... be yourself without judgement. (well maybe a little judgement)

"Miimiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Paige shout- laughs. She's too funny. Paige is my little four year old sister, and she's the luckiest of us because not only does she have a gymnastic talent, but she also has a dance talent. 

"Hey, Love Bug. What are you doing up here?"

"Mommy said we're having.....PANCAKES!"

"Well then come on Paigey, we better go eat them before Mason steals them up." Mason is our 11- month old baby brother. He's just a bunch of smiles and laughs.  

"Mommy, look! I got cuddle bear awake!" Now I'm sure your wondering about all the nicknames? Well i got Mimi because Paige couldn't really say my name so she kept calling me that, and I called her Paigey. As far as love bug and cuddle bear..... we have some grreat times when I babysit. 

"Mason is done eating obviously," she says as he throws his food "so could you please take him out, but make sure he stays away from the dolls. He's been trying to wash their heads with his mouth. 

"No problem, Mom." I yell as we walk down the long hallway that leads to Avery's room. 

"We're gonna go wake up Ava." I tell Mason.

"Ayyyyyybeeee!" He screams as I plop him onto her bed. He crawls just up to her head and snuggles with her. He always did love her..., and snuggling. 

"Hi little boy." She says half asleep. Avery was that 18 year old who you knew would grow up to be a good person. Just don't get her angry on a Sunday. We don't know why, but she is always angrier on Sunday.

"Ava either stay with Monkey over here or get Aubrey up before Mom kills us both." 

"I'll stay with the monkey and you get you Bri up. Maybe she won't throw pillows at you cuz you guys are twins and you have some 'phsycic connection." Ava smirks. Why did I always have to do all the work?

"Where Bee Bee?"  Ava asks Mason.

"She goed sweepy."

Baack upstairs I crept into the room quietly before puncing on top of Aubrey. 

"What the hell are you doing Mia?"

"Get up lazy!" 

"Remind me why I can still live with you. And since when am I the only lazy one?" 

"I didn't say I wasn't lazy, I just said you were a lazy bum today."

"Well you're ugly!" She shout laughs.

"You realize you just called yourself ugly cuz we're identical." She gives me the 'I'll get up but you're gonna pay' look. She alwys was lazy at home, but put her in a dance studio and it was like she just drank her body weight in our mom's homemade energy drink, it was actually quite tasty.

Then you have me. The bubbly gymnast who devotes her whole life to gymnastics and her family. I get good grades, but the thing that helped me through it all was gymnastics..... and Eliot.

Hey guys so I hope you liked it. Sorry if it was a little slow and boring, but I wanted to set the scene and explain the characters. Please comment if you have suggestions or likings!

Mad <3