Twin Troubles

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey so I hope you enjoy this chapter so I'm not going to say much except PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. (and go read my other fanfic In The Moment by @sassymadabs)

Paige's POV (haha jk) AUBREY'S POV

"Well, what we need to do is find out Eli's feelings. Walk me through yesterday when this all went down." I say. I will get them together. I HAVE SKILLS.

"Well, when we were on the trampoline yesterday he was like staring at me. It was kinda creepy."

"Sounds like someone thinks you have a nice body." I say holding out the y.

"I know I'm just too hot to handle." Mia laughs. That girl is quite tiny, though. Even though she's a gymnast and I'm a dancer we both do the same workout outside of the studio or gym.

"So what happened after that? Details we need details!!"

"Well, apparently when he was babysitting Mason he told Mason that he loves me and stuff."  

"My conclusion is that yes he loves you, but we need to hear this from him. Just because Mason repeated it doesn't make it true. I'l come up with a plan, but not now 'cause we need sleep."

Mia's POV

 I don't know where this is going to go, but right here, right now I need to know how Eli feels. I will get my answer.

**THE NEXT MORNING**

I woke up at 6 o'clock to Nobody Compares by One Direction. It was a different song each morning and this song seemed to go well with the Eli situation.

"EMI! That's it!!!" Aubrey screams.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"The ship name for you and Eli."

"Oh ok that's cute." I thrown on my Aly Raisman designed light teal and black striped leotard, silver spandex shorts, my Gymnast sweatpants, and my 'She's my best friend' sweatshirt. Aubrey has one too that she's wearing with a black leotard and pink zebra print shorts. 

"Pass me my phone Brie."

"What's the magic word?"

"Dance? Pickles? Eli?"

"It was chocolate, but where did u get pickles from?" I shrugged. She threw the phone at me as we walked to the kitchen.

"Avery would you be the best big sister and drive us to practice?" I ask.

"You got the stuff?"

"Yes. Vanilla Chai Tea Latte." Brie adds.

We head to the car and start making our way to Starz Gymnastics Academy (SGA) and Toes Dance Academy (TDA). We pull up to the huge building. Its like a big sports complex because it has an exercise room, a pool, and an indoor track, but it's mainly a gym and studio. We're lucky it's in the same building because we can do our workouts together.

"I'll see you at what time? Because it's 6:30 now." Avery asks.

"Noon. Bring our lunch. We'll text you." We walk in, check in with our coaches and begin our morning workout.

We start in the exercise room for 30 minutes lifting weights, doing crunches, and using any other machines. Next, we move on to the pool. We do laps until 7:30. For about half an hour we run on the track or a few miles. Once we've done a morning workout we head back to the gym and studio. 

"Mia." Sasha calls.

"What do you need?"

"Can you lead stretches for everyone? You can have Olivia help you."