Chutes and Ladders

Let's hope this doesn't take too long.

I HAVE CHANGED LIAM AND AVERY'S ANNIVERSARY TO JUNE (so I can write in the present)

PLEASE READ BOTH AUTHOR'S NOTES

Mad <333333

Avery's POV

I open the door to the familiar face that is Liam. He greets me with a kiss, but the spark isn't what it normally is. I can't quite figure out why it's not there. I still love Liam, but it was very recently that Niall kissed me.

"Hello, love. How are you?" He asks like sugar.

"I'm lovely. So what did you want to tell me so badly?"

"I have a little anniversary surprise. For our anniversary I was planning on taking you on a little vacation trip to.......Paris." Wow. That's so sweet, but I'm having some mixed emotions.

"Whoa. That's the best thing anyone has ever done for me. How did you get to be the best boyfriend? Are you taking some type of drugs that make you this sweet?"

"No, I'm just this way on my own." He chuckles. "So are you in?"

Am I in? I don't know. Liam can't know about Niall, but he has to know. What am I supposed to do? 'Oh I just kissed Niall about a half an hour ago.' Why does this happen to me? I put on a blank facial expression, then realize Liam is stll there.

"You don't look right, darling. What''s up?"

"Why do the best relationships have to deal with the biggest problems?" I say on the verge of tears.

Mia's POV

I roll over, and check the clock. 5:00. "Why do naps have to end so quickly?" I think.

I have to shower, and get ready before Eli gets here. I scrub through all the chalk I've absorbed in a week's time, which is a lot. This is mainly due to all the chalk fights we have during break or just when Sasha gets really mad at us for having those fights.

I pull my hair up into a messy bun with my big clip, and head back into my room. Eli wants to recreate our date, so do I wear the same dress? Everything is just so hard today. 

"Avaaaaaaaaa." I groan.

"Whaaaaaaaaat?" she says back, mocking me.

"Eli supposedly wants to 'recreate our date', so what do I wear?"

"I guess the same dress, but if you have something cuter you can wear that instead."

"I like the white one with bows on it, the black one shoulder, or this cream and silver one." I remark holding them up.

"Try the white one and the cream one on for me and we'll get some second opinions." She calls Aubrey in,  then snatches my phone and calls Livvy on facetime.

It takes a while, but I go with the cream dress, a black blazer, coral scarf, and cream heels. Aubrey and Ava braid my hair into a headband braid, and curl the rest into beachy waves. I brush on some light pink eyeshadow and all the eyeliner and mascara. I slip my phone and mini makeup wipes into my coral coach wristlet, then head for the mirror.

"OH. MY. GOD. I think we've made an angel sent from the gym." Yells Ava. I walk downstairs, and say goodbye to everyone before Eli shows up. 

"Are you going to kiss him again, because that's gross!" warns Paige. 

"I don't know, LoveBug. I'll let you know about it when I can." I laugh. Suddenly, a doorbell rings. 

"Hello, El-." I Start, but another familiar face appears in my doorway.