𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒊𝒎

Dedicated to @_aries10_

"Sunshine", was his immediate cry as he lifted me and spun me around, making me laugh.
"Put me down you idiot, people are watching",I said still laughing though it had quitened down to giggles.
Only after when I was able to feel my feet on the ground did I realise that people were indeed gawking at us including his friends who were looking at us with confusion.
If I have to say truthfully about them then I would that, they look like what girls call Greek Gods, handsome and charming and well built and all the other such adjectives. Just like Jim.
Speaking if the person he started the introductions. "Guys, this is Zee. You know the girl I sometimes spoke about, my best friend when it comes to girls  Well this is she".

𝐍𝐞𝐝'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The audacity of this girl. Who does she think herself to be? The whole crowd of students parted to either sided and hurriedly as could just like they do everyday and stopped doing whatever the hell they were doing when we arrived yet that girl kept on walking. Who does she think herself to be? Does she even know us? Oh come on,  who doesn't know us. After all, we are The Four. And this was making me furious that she didn't even stop to respect us as the others did.
Suddenly she turned and I got to see this girl who was the cause of my sudden mood changes today. And God is she ravishing.
With her white hair, which I am sure is dyed, cut into a bob, and bangs framing her bewitching heart shaped face that had the most irresistible electric blue eyes and cupid bow shaped lips, I had ever seen, she looked gorgeous. She wore a white dress with an unbuttoned navy blue blazer on top and I must say today must be my lucky day because the white frock which reached till her knees allowed me to trail my eyes over her long porecelain legs which ended into white pumps. I again looked up onto her face but what happened next, we were not at all prepared for. 
She abruptly shouted "Jim" and jumped into his arms which surprisingly helped held open for her. Even more surprising, he lifted her up and spun her around. Is the world, changing today? And he called her "Sunshine". All this had us three gaping and we looked at each other to make sure that we were not dreaming. Ethan and I looked at each other but Landon looked at the girl as if he recognized her but was a but confused and hesitant.
She laughed as he spun her, it was like a string of melody played on the piano. What is happening to me today? Now, I am certain that the world is spinning in the wrong direction today.
She told him to put her down and and called him an idiot. Well, I am sure she called him an idiot, although she pronounced it like 'idi- ot' instead of 'idi-ate' like we do.
James put her down and she faced us with a joyous smile on her face which was mirrored by James.
Now as I looked at her I realized that, first- she wore no makeup. Like what the fuck, girls love to wear makeup, and  when they are in company with us they would somehow get a shit load of the products and cake their faces with it. Even in our school, I've seen this. And second, I recognized those azure eyes. They were a deep electric blue with a deeper blue rim  surrounding it and a black tint on the outline. I have spotted these eyes before its just that my brain is not cooperating with me now. Ooh!

(A/N- The eyes- they are gorgeous😍)

James started the introductions. " Guys this is Zee. You know the girl I sometimes spoke about, my best friend when it comes to girls. Well this is she."

And it clicked, Ron's best friend Lia had these eyes.

A/N- So I know it's an extremely short chapter but I hadn't updated in a few days. Guys I want to put it up for the awards so please vote and comment.
And how do you guys like Ned's pov? Please comment on it.