Chapter 4

Damon's POV

I walk up to Trina a give her a hug while she cries in my arms. " you can tell what happened if you want, it's your choice." I say. "We-l-l h-he rape me." She says while crying still in my arms. I started to get really angry. "I am going to go teach him a lesson." I say. "You can't, he will hurt you." She says while still crying. "He won't hurt me cause I know Kung fu, karate, tai kwon do. I have been taking it since I was 8. You just stay here and I will be right back. I'm am going to go teach him a lesson." I give Trina another hug before I storm off to go beat him up.

AT THE HOTEL

I step off the elevator and try to find his room. 1430, 1431, 1432, ah here it is 1433. I knock on the door loudly and full of rage and say "open this door now." The door opens and Ed stands there. "Who are you ." Ed says. "I am Trina's friend." I say. "Or your the person who kissed my girlfriend. Well guess what your going to pay." Ed throws one punch and hits me in the face. I then punch him back really hard. Ed tries to punch me again but he misses. He tries again but I grab his wrist and flip him over. Ed lands on his back and winces in pain but then a minute later gets back up. I punch him in the gut a few times and he hits me in the face again. I punch he really hard a couple of times in the face and he falls to the ground. I bend over so my face was right in front of his. "You are to never to touch her or go near her again and if you do then you will have to deal with me." I got up and left to find Trina.

-------------------------------------------

Well here is a update since I have not updated in a long time. You guys probably thought I was dead. I am going to post more often now. I am also going to start post a brand new story soon, so watch out for that in the next few days.