Chapter 7 - Truth and Reality Accpetneces

(A/N: Hello bitches since it's the first week of fall. I was wondering about your top 3 mangas you like to read. I would go for 1) Yamada-kun and the seven witches, 2) Gleipnir, and 3) God of Backfield.)

Third Person POV

"So what is it that you want Horikita?" The boy sitting comfortably in front of the girl asked her.

"You know what I want. I told you earlier the purpose of this meeting, did you forget?"

"No I haven't but I just wanted to know if there wasn't something else you needed. I'm busy after all since I have things to do and work out."

"Well, that sounds more like your problem. All you have to do is give me the information and also let me take over this exam."

"If you take over you'll ruin our chances of winning. You're not on the level Sakayanagi at all to even face someone's like her or other people in this school for a fact." A voice made its way into their conversation from one of the students that were still in the classroom.

"That's none of your concern after all I don't remember ever mentioning you to join us. Plus its Ayanokoji~kun that will be helping me make sure we win this exam."

"Horikita, I can't let you take over or even give you the information given to me for good reasons."

"Huh? What do you mean about that?" Horikita was stunned by what Kiyo had just told her. That answer wasn't something she excepted from someone who doesn't care about these school exams.

"Like he said before for good reasons Kiyo-chan won't let someone like you just ruin this event. It'll just be an embarrassment." Esdeath who was quiet until now decided to voice her thoughts.

"Why are you two even here in the first place since I don't recall telling them both of you to stay."

"They're here because those two are with me. Also, why do you keep pressing for the chance to take over in this exam? At the end of the day, I'm the emperor right so I'll rule how I see fit." Horikita but back her tongue as well since this wasn't like her to be so pushy for control.

"That's because I'm the leader for this class and I'm going to lead it," Horikita wanted to continue but was cut off.

"From what Kiyotaka told me you nagged him to take responsibility and lead the class doing all the work. Now that he says he's going to care for it, you persist in leaving the job to you. Honestly, I could see contradictions between your words and actions." Kurumi stood up from her desk and faced Horikita who just stared back.

"This is between me and Ayanokoji~kun bit your business like I have been saying. Isn't I being the leader of our class enough for me to be involved in this exam planning?"

"On the outside, you might seem like a leader of this class but in reality, you aren't and the others know that. The only ones you manage to fool are the idiots who only see what's in front of them. Also, this exam involving Kiyotaka which you wanted to lead, it so becomes my business when more things are on the line."

"What do you mean there are more things on the line?" Horikita asked after hearing the last part of Kurumi's statement.

"If you're leader material then for sure you could figure that out on your own. I did say that I'd follow those who are worthy of being leaders while being strong. You aren't any of those things so tell me Horikita why are you so persistent?" Kurumi started to speak in a harsh tone that was swirling against Horikita. Horikita body was trembling a bit in from instinctive sense of she had to be aware of the person in front of her. The main reason for that was Kurumi starting to show different colors in her eye and tone but ones of warmth. Instead, it was dark and cruel cold eyes that give anyone the chills looking into them.