i hate myself for loving you

I think of you every night and day
You took my heart, and you took my pride away

•·················•·················•

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Angeline sits on the edge of Kai's bed, drying her wet hair with a towel while she has another towel wrapped around her chest.

Kai walks into the room, clearly tired from his cult meeting. "I have to tell you something, Angeline." He says, standing in front of her as he removes his belt from his pants. She looks up at him, getting the wrong idea.

She goes to undo his jeans but he grabs her hand to stop her. "I have a son."

Angeline freezes, her brows drawn but an awkward smile remaining on her lips. "Huh?" She replies simply, too confused to fathom a full sentence.

He licks his lips. "Ally used my sperm to get pregnant. Her kid is my son, too." He explains, letting go of her hand so it falls back down into her lap. "Shit." She mutters, her eyes falling down off of his.

"You're not mad or anything, are you?" He asks.

"I don't know." She states dryly. "What're you going to do with it?"

"I figured I'd just visit him. A boy needs a father. A boy can't be raised by just chicks, you know? Who's gonna teach him how to change a tire?" Kai says, running his fingers through her hair tenderly.

She stands from the bed, squeezing past him and pulling one of his shirts from the dresser drawer. Putting it on, Angeline goes to leave his room.

Kai follows after her, surprised by how sour she took it to be. "Baby, what's wrong?" He calls, following her down the steps. "You have a fucking son, that's what's wrong." She says more to herself than to him.

He follows her silently into the kitchen, watching as she grabs a bottle of vanilla vodka from the fridge. "Men my age always have kids. It's just life at this point." He says as she pours a tall glass of vodka, chugging it back with a grimace.

"You jerked off into a cup. Boo-hoo for you." She deadpans. Kai gives her a flat look but she holds her ground. "If you want a family, don't let me get in the way. Because I'm not becoming some pathetic stepmom to that fucking... thing."

"Thing?"

She nods sharply. Kai scoffs. "He's a kid, Angeline." She shrugs, finishing the vodka she had poured already. Kai snatches the bottle from her as she moves to pour more. Angeline slaps it out of his hand, causing it to fall and shatter on the floor.

Glass and vodka spill onto the tile but Angeline just stares directly into his eyes. "You're such a fucking child." He insults. She stays deathly quiet, staring at him. "Well, if I'm such a child, why are we fucking? It's kinda weird, wouldn't you say?" She remarks in a quiet tone.

His jaw clenches and his biceps flexed as he kept his arms crossed. "Is that gonna be your point of view? Making me into a pervert?" He replies.

She smiles a sinister grin, her eyebrows raised slightly. "You said it yourself. I'm just a child and you're a man who's at prime kid-having age. You're making yourself into a daddy, Kai. Not me." She deflects.

Kai goes to slap her and she grabs his hand mid-motion. "We both know we don't have special treatment for each other. You really wanna slap me, Kai? Hm? Do it and see just where exactly that gets you." She threatens.

With an aggravated huff, Kai yanks his hand back from her grip and turns around to leave. With him distracted, Angeline grabs a kitchen knife and holds it to his throat. He tenses, staying still as she keeps her chest pressed into his back.

"You're insane. A crazy psychopath." He says, refraining from moving out of her grip. He didn't doubt that she'd slice his throat here and now.

"Oh, Kai." She basically moans, her head resting in the crook of his neck. "Don't say that. No, no, no." She fake pleads. Kai grabs her wrist and pulls the knife from his neck, twirling her around and pushing her against the kitchen counter and pinning her there with his hips.

She smiles, gasping softly as Kai uses the knife he snatched from her hand to cut the pair of panties that she wore. Discarding the fabric, Kai places her ass on the countertop and tears open her legs.

Angeline lays back on the counter, her knees forced apart by Kai's body that was now wedged between her legs. He pushes his pants and boxers down hastily, not wasting any time before thrusting into her. She moans, sitting back up and lacing her fingers through his hair.

He lays his head on her shoulder, roughly thrusting in and out of her. She holds him close to her body, feeling his warm skin on hers.

She moans, listening to his soft grunts as he works for his sexual release and not hers. He eventually cums inside of her, leaving her without her own climax. Angeline never let people use her for sex. If she fucked somebody, she got her orgasm.

But, she simply lets Kai walk away, his chest heaving and his eyes dark as ever.

3 paragraph smut sucks but that's what its bubbling down too.

but next chapter is a fun one ;)...