Chapter 2

Don't expect me to cry
2018
Don't expect me to lie
2017
Don't expect me to die
2016
Don't expect me to cry
2015
Don't expect me to lie
2014
Don't expect me to die for me
2013

2012

2011

2010

2009

2008

2007

2006

2005

2004

2003

2002

2001

2000

1999

1998

1997

1996

1995

1994

1993

1992

1991

Aimee's pov
As I slowly open my eyes,something feels...off.I sit up and rub my eyes,I pause my music and takeoff my headphones.that's when I notice it:my headphones changed!I'm fully awake now,I quickly unplug my headphones from my phone.I look around my room and widen my eyes,it's completely different!everything in my room is filled with things from the 80's and 90's.I quickly get out of bed and rush to my calendar,"January 19,1991?!"I read out loud."Aimee!are you awake sweetie?"i heard my mom call out from behind my door,"U-Uh yeah mom!"I said."well come on out of your cave honey,you have a big day today!"she said,"O-Ok!"i said.even my mom is acting different!"ok Aimee,don't freak out so much.I mean,you still have the Internet!"i said to myself,I was about to google something on my phone but I stopped myself.

"Wait a minute,what am I doing?!my whole life has just changed,and I'm in the best era ever?I need to put this to good use!"I thought,I hid my phone somewhere where I could easily find it.I then looked through my drawers,some of my clothes were different.I grinned,for the first time ever I was actually excited to pick out an outfit:

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled,I look great!"Aimee!breakfast kiddo!"I heard my dad call out,"coming dad!"i said

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled,I look great!"Aimee!breakfast kiddo!"I heard my dad call out,"coming dad!"i said.I grabbed my backpack,which also looked different,and left my room.I walked downstairs and saw that my house was slightly different,some of the furniture was 90's furniture.I took a deep breath and exhaled,smiling.I walked to the dining room,which was now in the kitchen,and sat down at the table.breakfast looked amazing!"so sweetie,I'm sure you're aware that your birthday is coming up..."my mom said,that part was true:my birthday is on January 21st.I nodded,"and we want you to have the best birthday ever before you go on that trip to Seattle."she said.

"What?im not going to a fancy college?"I thought,"so your father and I got you an early birthday gift."she said.dad smiled and handed me a little box,I gently lifted the lid off and gasped."A VIP PASS TO A NIRVANA CONCERT?!"I exclaimed,my parents smiled."happy early birthday kiddo."dad said,i squealed and jumped up and down."thank you!thank you!thank you!"i exclaimed,I hugged them tightly."you're welcome sweetheart,now you better get going now.don't let this forget that you have school today."mom said,I nodded and closed my gift."oh,and here's another gift."she said,she handed me a car key."happy early birthday sweetie."she said,if this is a dream I hope I never wake up!