Smile

This will have a tiny bit of Ziam-

Harry POV
"Hey Zayn? Have you seen my hoodie? It's cold." I asked Zayn who was cuddled up to Liam. Zayn snorted and replied through laughter:

"Yeah, it's actually really obvious." Zayn laughed glancing at Liam.

"Well, where is it?" I asked expectantly.

"Oh no, you'll have to figure that one out yourself." Liam snickered. I huffed, crosses my arms and raised my eyebrows at him to let him know that I was fed up. Liam, Niall and Zayn exchanged a glance before Niall replied:

"Fine, go and ask your boyfriend, he knows." They laughed. I rolled my eyes and went to find Lou.

I walked into Lou and I's room and saw Lou casually sitting on the bed with his phone plugged in to the charger. He was also wearing a hoodie that looked all too familiar although, I couldn't put my finger on it.

"O-Oh! Hey Hazza." Louis said in a slight panic.

"Hey, Niall said you'd know where my hoodie-." I was caught off at the fact that Louis was wearing my hoodie and he looked adorable in it!

"I'msorryitsmeltlikeyouanditwaswarmandicouldntresistbecauseitwascoldandiwascold-." Louis gushed out and I didn't understand a single word he was saying.

"Louis. Calm down. It's ok." I smiled.

"Do you want it back?" Louis asked hesitantly.

"No, I'll just wear yours." I smiled even wider and leaned down to kiss him. It was a soft and sweet kiss but it still felt amazing. I got Louis' hoodie and slipped it on, it was a bit small but that was ok.

I walked out grinning like an idiot, ruffled Louis' hair and kissed his head as I sat on the bed with him.

"Watcha doin?" I looked over his shoulder to see his was looking on Twitter.

"Just scrolling." Lou said with a bored expression. In attempts to make him more excited I wrapped my arms around his waist,  which made him smile a bit. He stopped smiling but his smile was so beautiful, although he didn't like it.

3rd Person POV
"I know you've never loved, the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples on your back, at the bottom of your spine but I'll love them endlessly." Harry sung sweetly. (Yes I know this isn't Harry's part-)

Louis still wasn't cracking. So the taller boy had a plan. He slowly snuck his hand onto the smaller boys stomach and started to tickle it very lightly. Lou looked like we wanted to laugh but he still didn't crack. Harry tickled him a bit harder and he burst out laughing.

"H-Hazza! Haha! Cut it out!" He laughed. Louis twisted around a bit, still being tickled and laughing, and started to tickle the younger boy. The boys were in there laughing and screaming their asses off. After a while the two boys cut it out and Harry pressed their foreheads together.

"What was that for?" Louis asked panting.

"I wanted to hear you laugh, if only you could hear it the way I could, your smile's beautiful too." The long-haired brunette smiled.

"I just wanna cuddle." Louis smiled which made Harry smile too.

"Ok, we can definitely do that." Harry ran his hands through Lou's hair and laid down with the small boy.

"I love you, so, so, so, so, so, so much." Harry announced and kiss the top of his head.

"I love you, so, so, so, so, so, so much too." Louis replied smiling into the taller boys chest but,

He didn't need to know that.