Heart Of A Marionette ( One-Shot )

June 19 1987

I tried texting a message to you but you didn't text me back.

I knew you were busy however you didn't came back.Am I in a coma?Do you hate me?Is dreams are coma inducers?

No...

Yes...

Maybe...

I don't know...

Insanity makes me crazy.I felt it would sent me to hell.I can't feel this moment with you.

I was on my bed,being a nostalgia.Remembering the time with you but it would crumble away,leaving me broken into pieces.

I couldn't even say a word.I couldn't even sleep any sufficient.I was alone now...

because you have abandoned me for no good reason...

I got up on my messy lime-coloured bed,still tangled in the blanket you bought for me.I looked outside the stressful city.A lot of cars going across the street,lesser people,no more friends and businessmen all over the place.

I sighed in agony as I went to the bathroom,taking a large number of pills to stop the hallucinations from coming.I went outside and escape custody.Not even bothering to lock the door,I just took the car keys and closed the door with force.

I ran towards the parking lot;full of cars parked on the corner.As I ran,I spotted my car and went in.I started the engines by using the car keys and just drove rapidly to a skyscraper you used to work.

I parked my car.I exited the car as I brisk-walked entered the skyscraper.But when I went in,you were not there...

I'm all alone...

I saw a long queue at the counter,asking some questions or want to be hired to it.I sighed in defeat because it would take a long time and I would be late getting you.So I made a beeline.

As I wait,I was thinking some questions again and again:

"Am I the little ugly duckling being left by the mother and her children,laughing at me?"

Actually...

It is a YES...

You leave me without a goodbye...

"Uhhh...Miss?"Someone interrupted my thoughts.I looked up to see I was infront of the line now.The manager asked again with confusion tone to it,"Are you okay miss?"

"Yes,I'm okay"-I carrassed my hair as it gotten a little bit cliché-"I'm just hackneying the overused things in my mind"

"Oh its all right!"she answered as she type something in the computer very without delay."Is there something you wanted to ask,miss?"

I bit my lip as I mumbled,"Have you seen Producer?" and twisted my fingers in fear.

"Pardon ma'am but can you say it again?"

"Oh!You mean Producer?"

"Yes..."

"He said that he was gonna be with his girlfriend."

I was frozen stiff.I clenched my fist as hard as I could.

Is this what you gave me?

I ask as I took my keys,getting ready,"Where are they?"

The manager shuffled the papers and said,"At the beach."

As I ran outside,she shouted,"THEY ARE HAVING A HONEYMOON!PLUS HAVE A GOOD DAY!"

I got inside of my car and just drove towards the beach.I looked outside and saw the sun setting in the west.

It's gonna be night-time,I thought to myself,shuffling my fingers on the steering,Please be on time.

I was driving when I saw the beach.I just parked the car near the beach resort and ran,making my legs go undependable.

I saw you sitting with a hazelnut-coloured with a bob hair.You and her laughing together watching the sunset...

It made me jealous...

My feelings for you was now a full of dismay.Now you don't care about me.I always cared for you but you always break my heart like now.I just went into my car and drove to my house.Having the memories being broken because of you.

Not even saying a word,I parked my car and went inside my non-escapable house.I locked the door of my house so I can't go out.I just stayed inside being alone and go through depression.

Now our wedding would now not be proposed...

3 months later...

 December 13 1990

I was now lying at my bed.

No job...

Being alone...

I was hearing the same music from the music box.

Singing for me...

Calling my name...

I was getting insane.

The problem is I can't cry;

not even a single tear would drop.

I could feel the spirit of Her,

now sitting beside me

telling me to have freedom but

NO.

But now She redeemed my secrets,

I have that Heart...

Of a Marionette's...

However it will last forever...

============================================================================================================================================================

YAY IT'S DONE!

THANK YOU FOR WAITING BUT MY STORY TAKE TIME!

MY HANDS ARE NOW SWEATY AND TIRED BECAUSE OF THIS!

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

;-;

PS MY FIRST STORY!HOORAY!!