Interlogue - The Call.

Moxxie was holding onto a pillow, his back turned to Millie. Something was upsetting the imp, making him toss and turn. It had been only a week after the incident at the D.H.O.R.K.'s head quarters, yet an event before that bothered him more. It was the constant barrage of insults thrown at his ego and pride by none other than the rattle-tailed bastard, Striker. If that's even his real name.

Suddenly he felt a warmth against his hand, his yellow eyes opening up. He didn't know where he was for a moment until the sleepiness wore off. He looked to see his phone that had just missed a call.. Or rather seventeen of them. All from an unknown number. Surprisingly, they called back. Moxxie begrudgingly accepted it, knowing it couldn't be a scammer if they called over and over.
"Mmn. What do you want.."

"Hey, Little one."

Moxxie flinched and almost dropped his phone, he covered his mouth to stifle a gasp as to not wake up his significant other. He then quickly, but as sneakily as possible, got off the bed and went to a place he could continue the conversation, although talking wasn't the best idea.

"W-.. How did you find this number!-"
Moxxie hissed into the phone, checking the windows and the locks on the doors to make sure they weren't being watched.

"Trial and error with the yellow pages. Anyways, I reckon you have something that is rather important to me.. Invaluable and one of it's kind. A blessed rifle. Ring any bells?"
Moxxie grunted softly as he did know well what the other was hinting to. He then sighs. "Yeah, but I don't have it.. B-"

"No excuses, little imp. Your lady's life depends on it. Meet me at [the motel Striker was seen before the credits]. Alone. And only with the gun. You have until sun rise." The other end hanged up. Without any patience, Moxxie rushed to get dressed in whatever he could, then he runs out. The only place he knows where the rifle is would be mounted upon the wall in his boss' office. Moxxie makes it to I.M.P headquarters, rushing in and moving towards Blitzo's office when he's caught off guard by a loud 'ahem'.

"Moxxie, what the hell are you doing here this late."
It was Blitzo, he seemed to have been just hanging around. "I.. Uh- what are you d-" "Can it, Mox. Just tell me what you're doing." Moxxie obviously wasn't going to tell anyone, especially Blitzo of all people about the phone call. "Just.. Going to- uh. Get food. For the eels. You know? The eels you have in the lobby?" Blitzo blinked a few times with a blank expression before he pulled out a key ring and tossed it to Moxxie. "Next time, come here in Uniform. That shirts revealing your mid riff and it might make me pound you. Lock it up when you're done."

Moxxie was shocked at what his boss had said, never getting used to the perverted remarks. Then he looked at himself, seeing as he accidentally put on shorts and one of Millie's shirts. He gasped and felt vulnerable once he realized. He quickly unlocks the door and goes inside, once Blitzo was out of the building, he searches and finds the rifle mounted as it had been. Like a trophy. He grabs it and quickly leaves the office. Poor eels weren't being fed after all.

Moxxie was on foot now, unfortunately he was rushing himself to not think about getting a car. However by a stroke of pure luck, he makes it to the hotel. He stands out there and searches for what possible room might be the Farmhand's. Although it seems the other came to the imp as a hand was forced over Moxxie's mouth. He let out muffled screams and kicks, frightened out of his mind.

"Hush it, weakling. I ain't gonna hurt ya'. Maybe not yet." The smell of alcohol and leather overwhelmed the smaller imp's senses, making his eyes tear up slightly. Soon the Imp was lifted up and held. Being carried to one of the rooms. As he was carried, his head hit the door frame hard which conked Moxxie out, almost intentionally. Soon he recovered, feeling stretched yet bound. Looking to his sides he saw ropes Around his wrists and ankles on a bed. He was stuck.

Suddenly his head turns to the sound of a chair creaking. It was revealed to indeed be Striker, now with his rifle. "Hey little buuuddy. Did you forget about me already since we last met? Or were you trying to keep me out.. Like a bad memory."

"S-stay away. I gave you what you wanted, n-now you keep your end of the deal."

"And I am.. Yet, I never specified what I would do to you. I was going to kill you and the rest of your friends, retracing your steps back. Maybe fuck your lover with your body on the bed so she can see what a little pussy you were.."

Moxxie's cheeks went a little pale, sickened by the words coming from the other. But he forced himself to listen if he wanted to reason himself a chance to at least escape or retaliate.

"But.. Seeing you dressed up like a present with a bow tie changed my mind. Let me guess, you're experimenting?"

"Exp- what?!- untie me Now! I won't tell anyone about this! Or you! Just don't come near me or my Millie ever ag-"

"Ah, you say you aren't but you're so defensive about it. Heh, are you feeling even a little hot? Like you enjoy this?.."
Moxxie suddenly flinched like he was caught.. Why? Why did he. He didn't have feelings for the same gender, only tolerating Blitzo's sexual notes as mere nothings. But this was different.

"I bet right now if I untied you, you'd come back and beg me to rope yer little ass back up. However, as a man who's gambled before.. I won't take those chances." Striker approaches the side of the bed before getting on top of the other imp. Their eyes glowing faintly with their yellow shine, and illuminating eachother. Moxxie was trying to move away from the other, sinking his head into the bed under him as far as the ropes allowed him. Striker's face was so close. The smell of alcohol was a sure sign he wasn't in his right mind as of now. Moxxie was whimpering, trying all he could to struggle.

"Go ahead and try to free yourself. It'll just make this easier."
Striker teasingly watched the other struggle, when suddenly he went wide eyed as he felt something poke his inner thigh. Moxxie was still struggling. Not seeming to notice he was sporting a nice tent in his shorts against the stronger male.

"Well, I'll be damned... I was only bluffing but it seems you're into this?" Striker says, making Moxxie gasp sharply as a hand touches his crotch, the little imp huffed and groaned. Striker smiled wide and proud, seeing the helpless and weak Moxxie.

"Oh, you DO like it.. Hmhm~" Striker then continues feeling the area for a few minutes, massaging the other's thighs and crotch with his hands.
"Imagine if the missus saw you like this.. That would be awful." Striker said with sarcasm, knowing how much Moxxie cares about Millies as he constantly talked about her.. Even when in the same room.

"S-Striker n.. - no. This isn't.. Right."

"But you're not complaining. You're an uptight guy.. Why not break some rules. Be a man. Or rather.. Something in between."

"S-s.. Striker."

"Hm, Moxxie."

The two finally close in and press their lips together, a soft hum and moan from the two as Moxxie slowly begins to accept that he does have feelings.. Not for Striker.. But for the same sex. How would he ever look at Millie the same.

_______________________

End of chapter