Chapter 1 - Unfortunate One Night Stand.

⚠⚠SMUT AHEAD.⚠⚠

The kiss lasted for a few minutes, Striker being the one to occasionally wrestle tongues. The heartbeats between the two matched in rhythm.
Bump.
Bump.
Ba-bump.

Striker then broke the kiss, reaching in his vest for his knife. This spooked Moxxie, wincing as the blade was brought to his right cheek, the metal blade gently gracing the red skin. "Feeling dangerous, Mox?"
He said with seductive intentions. He then put the knife to Moxxie's left cheek, the dull edge of the blade grazing across the red skin.

"I.. Why are you d-doing this?.."

"Like I said, you're into this. I doubt even if I did let you go, you'd pass up an opportunity to be taken by a real man."

"You're so f-fucking full of yourself. I could do this with any man besides you!"

"Ah, there we go. So you have been curious about getting rough and dirty with another man, Hm?~"
Hearing that made Moxxie regret how he worded his sentence. Striker's grin grew wider, Moxxie's eyes locked onto the gold tooth of the other.
"T-.. That's not what I meant. That isn't.."
"Oh? Was it a slip of the tongue? Would you be fancy with me shutting you up then."

"N.. No."

"You sure?.."
Striker reached a hand down, gently caressing the red imp's cheek. Moxxie flinched again and again. Not sure when this will turn into a strangling session. "Don't fret none, Little imp." Striker soothes, "Now, lets get this off of you."

Striker reaches down and takes off the shirt slowly off of Moxxie. His heart was pacing, looking down at the white cow spots on the other. "Well, look at that chest hair. Quite manly." Striker undresses himself, showing his pink body and white chest hair. He chuckles, the two then turned their heads to a window. The sound of rain pattering outside caught their attention.

"Striker."

"Yes?"

"Please just.. Don't be rough. I don't want Millie to find out."

"No promises."

Striker then gets on Moxxie, pinning him down. Going at the red imp's neck and nibbling. "S-Strik- ER!~" Moxxie gasps before feeling a finger tug his pants down. Striker pulls off his leggings, getting as nude as the other besides the hat and scarf. "Hmhm. Well now, we're both harder than rocks."

"I suppose so."

Striker pressed his member against Moxx's. "Bewp."

"O-.. Oh fuck, that feels b-"
"Big? Yeah, you bet.

Moxxie huffs quietly. Then he holds onto Striker, arms wrapped around the other. Striker then flinches as a hand touches a scar. " a-AH fuck!- not there!-"

"Oh! I'm sorry! I.. Uhm.. What.. Did I touch?"
"When your bitch stabbed my back, definitely left some scars. Whatever, the past is the past. This is now. Big changes for little people." He says, seeming serious about not having a hatred to Moxxie for.. After some thinking, just doing his job. Even if it was against his job.
"You reckon we should take this forward?"

".. Sure."

Striker grins. Then Moxxie screams loudly, hands gripping the bedsheets below him. "It's in."
Moxxie pants loudly, trying to relax himself. "O-Oh Crumbs.. It's bigger than Millie."

"What."

"She.. I mean, her strap on- Agh, Damn it- forget what I said. Let's just get this over with."
"Oh, with pleasure. Good to know you're a little loose here." Striker began thrusting without warning. Moxxie moaned loudly, holding onto Striker's abdomen. "O-Oh gosh! Oh! A-Ah! Striker!- it's.."

"Shh.. Shh. Just let it happen. It feels too good to stop." Striker mumbled, still going ram ranch on the red imp. The penetration went on for a good few minutes before Striker suddenly pulls out. Moxxie winces as he feels something hot land on his stomach, Striker grunts and hissed softly. "Y-.. You came?" "I.. Came?" Moxxie and Striker looked at each other.

".. I still haven-"
Striker thrusts back in quickly, pushing Moxxie to the climax.
-"OoHH FuCk!!"

Soon after the two cleaned each other up, and laid back on the hotel bed. Moxxie was tuckered out, Striker looks up at the ceiling fan spinning slowly.
"So, did you enjoy it?" Striker asks.
"Yes. But.. It felt wrong."
Moxxie sighs, holding a pillow to his chest. He was scared of the scenario of Millie finding out, or even Blitzo. He knew there was a rivalry between his boss and the man he just slept with.
"There's a whole life ahead of you.. You don't have to be uh.. Reclusive about who you like. Just quit being nervous. Moxxie. Moxxie?"

The Red imp was already fast asleep. Striker sighed and quickly followed. The night was calm.

Morning soon came, Moxxie quickly went to grab his phone as his first instinct. One, he was late. Two, he had missed calls from Millie and Blitz. Moxxie gasped and tried to hurry out of bed, not noticing Striker was waiting for him, standing by the door.

"Goin' somewhere?"

"Y- Yes! I'm late and.. I don't want anyone to know I was here."

"Better hurry, Little Imp."

Moxxie had to hurry on foot, wearing Millie's shirt and pants. At least until a familiar van pulled up and grabbed Moxxie, yanking him inside.
"MOXXIE, WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" Blitz shouted from the driver's seat. Loona and Millie on the back, seeming angry yet also relieved that Moxxie was alright.. Until Loona noticed something was off about the red imp's scent. They soon returned to I.M.P, Moxxie in a chair with a cup of water in his hands.
"Come on, Sweetie, Tell me where you were last night-"

"I'll tell you where he wasn't. He wasn't feeding the eels and the rifle we got from the festival is missing!"

"Striker's?.. Moxxie. Where is the gun."

"I don't.. I- I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! I WOKE UP ON THE ROAD AFTER I LEFT THE OFFICE!" Moxxie screamed, covering his face with his hands in a defensive manner.

"If you were roofied, you should have said so.. God damn it."
Blitzo scoffed and marched off. Millie glanced at Moxxie before going to leave without any other words. All that were left was Loona and Moxxie.

"So, how did it feel to lie to Millie."
She says, Moxxie chokes a little upon knowing he didn't get away with it.