27

Nora

I rolled over on my back and stretched out on the cool mattress, letting the air conditioning breeze over my naked body. When my nipples peaked, I drew the sheet up around my ribs.

Jordan lay next to me, partly propped up on some pillows, his back to me as he read the morning paper. We were in a hotel. A really nice hotel. I snuggled closer to the warmth radiating off his body, burrowing myself into the curve of his back. I saw his cheek curve as he smiled.

"Morning, sunshine."

"Mmm," I mumbled. "I love that smell."

"What smell?"

"Newsprint and newspaper ink. It reminds me of my dad." I opened one eye and looked up to find him looking down over his shoulder at me. "Is that weird?"

He just grinned and went back to his paper. "You want breakfast?"

"Totally."

"Good. The burnt bacon is waiting."

I sat up a little and looked across the room. A room service cart had been set up in front of the enormous window, the white tablecloth aglow in the morning sun. A couple of mimosas sparkled in champagne glasses, one of them garnished with a little plastic sword loaded with maraschino cherries.

I flopped back on the bed and sighed. "Jordan, I really like it here. Can we stay?"

He turned to me again, this time rolling right over to face me. "Here in bed?" He reached for me under the sheet and grasped my hip, pulling me against him.

"Mm-hmm... here in Texas."

He leaned in, breathing on my neck. "You like Texas, babe?"

"Um, yeah." I sighed as he started kissing me, sending little tingles of warmth through my body. "Pretty sure I fucking love Texas."

He kissed his way down my throat. "Yeah?"

"Mm-hmm. It's always sunny and dudes say y'all. What's not to like?"

"Mmm," he mumbled as he skimmed his lips over the swell of my breast. I wasn't sure if that was an agreement or not. He captured my nipple in his teeth, making me cry out from the little sting of pain, my body stiffening.

"What happened to my burnt bacon?" I protested as he lapped his tongue over the hard pink peak, over and again, soothing the pain.

I relaxed beneath him and he shifted against me, his hips pressing down onto mine, his hard length against my softness. I wriggled under the unexpected pressure, his cock grinding against my clit. "Ah—!" I managed before his mouth claimed mine in a deep kiss, his tongue plundering my mouth.

I wriggled beneath him again. Before I could arrange myself comfortably he reached down, fisted his cock and dragged the smooth head down, slipping against the slick heat of my pussy. I spread my legs to give him access.

He groaned and rubbed himself against me again in a long, torturous stroke.

I started rocking against him, panting softly against his mouth. His lips hovered against mine, kissing softly, slowly. He pressed the head of his cock to my opening and kept kissing me, so gently. All the while I panted on the bed beneath him, hungry for more, wanting his possessive thrust, which didn't come.

His dark eyes met mine as the head of his cock pushed into me. "Fuck, I love being in you," he whispered.

Slowly, so slowly, he slid deeper, filling me.

The more they see me loving you... the more they buy the music.

I groaned as Jordan's comment from last night came back. There was so much fucked up about that statement, I didn't even know where to start. I was pretty sure it was just one of those shitty things guys say without really hearing themselves say it and realizing how awful it sounds, that in the moment all his blood was thundering to his dick and he wasn't thinking clearly about what he was saying. I was definitely sure I'd said some ridiculous things in my life, and I was willing to let that one slide. But shit.