Chapter 1: The beginning

“Mikey-kun! I won't let you die here!!” a bloody raven haired man yelled. His blue eyes shining with determination as he looked down at the man he had just saved from suicide. Said man who was dangling in the wind looked up at his saviour, his baggy dull eyes showing no emotions.

“Takemichi..” the man, Mikey muttered. “I tried to kill you, you know. You should let me go.” Mikey said plainly. “I don't care Mikey, please just grab my hand so I can pull you up.” Takemichi said even he knew that he would surely die because of the large amount of blood that he was losing swore that he will save his long time friend.

“This is stupid. Takemichi let me go, please put me in place.” the sleep deprived man said still in a monotone voice. Tears started formed in Takemichi's eyes as he finally snapped “SHUT UP!!” the man yelled shocking Mikey of his outburst. “Why are you always like this? You always put a burden on yourself. Manjirou, Just this once, Just this once say 'Please help me' God damn it!!” the bloody man finished his speech leaving his friend at a lost of words.

Several of emotions ran through Mikey's head as he had flashback of the past when he was with everyone. Tear started forming in his eyes as the mask that he had held for several years finally broke. Out of this emotions only one stood out of the rest, Guilt. “T-Takemichi I'm sorry.” Manjirou weakly said making his friend smile down at him “You idiot, I forgive you.” Takemichi retorted.

“No, you don't understand. I-I've wronged you, everyone wronged you! We did something that's unforgivable!” Mikey shouted, more tears flowing out of his eyes. Takemichi was confused, what was his friend and ex-leader talking about. “What do you mean?” Takemichi asked weakly as the two both noticed Mikey's wrist slowly slipping out of Takemichi's hand.

Manjirou bit his lip as he spoke hesitantly “I-it started after you become the 1st division captain of Toman. Me, Draken, Chifuyu and the other division captions and vice captains were having a when Hina appeared and walked up to us. She had this trench coat that covered he whole body. We asked her what she was doing there and she told up she wanted to reward us for always saving and protecting you...” Miker said as he paused and hesitated with the next part.

Takemichi's eyes widened as he already knew what was going to happen, slowly his smile fell. “... She went in the middle of us all and threw the coat off showing us her naked figure underneath. W-we tried to get out of the situation and talk to her that it was wrong and how you'd be heartbroken if you ever found out b-but shit happened that lead to one this to another and we lost it and we all used her for our pleasure. After we felt bad and wanted to go tell you but Hana stopped us saying that you didn't need to know this happened or some shit like that. W-w-we used her like some cheap whore for years behind your back and we could clearly tell she was enjoying every moment of it. It only ended when Hina died.” Mikey finished looking down at the far ground under him.

Takemichi was stunned, completely god smacked. After everything he did for the gang, after everything he did for Hina! How could they do this to him!? Takemichi heard something break in his head as his eyes slowly lost their shine becoming dull like how Mikey's were previously. “J-just let me die, Takemichi.” Mikey said with a sad smile.

When Mikey finally slipped away, on instinct Takemichi grabbed and held onto Manjirou's hand. Suddenly Takemichi felt a very familiar feeling as he everything went black. When Takemichi woke up he shot up from were he laid and grabbed onto his chest to were Mikey had shot him. He looked down to see no blood nor any bullet wounds.

Confused the boy looked around to see that he was in his old room, he looked at the calendar next to his bed to see that indeed he was back in the past. Specifically it was three days after the defeat of the black dragons. The information that future Mikey had told him rang throughout his head. Was it true or was Mikey lying to make him let him go so he can fall to death.