Chapter 4: Allie or foe?

(Konichuwa! Sorry for the late update, school is getting hectic plus exams are starting soon so ya know little time. Welp enough talk, here's chapter 4)

Right after school, the dragon squad was drove back to their house. As they drove into the driveway they were meant with Akashi who was getting on his Harley. "Yo bro, where you going?" Senju asked curiously while getting out of her boyfriend's car.

"Actually I was going to get you guys. Got a call, remember that Japan gang we meet a couple months after we left Tokyo?" the oldest of the 6 said placing both his elbows on his bikes handle bars and leaning on them. "You mean the Misfits?" Chikao asked scratching his chin.

"Misfits? The one lead by that guy Anos?" Senju looked at both Chikao and Akashi. "Yeah them. Turns out they're in Tokyo and it looks like they want in on the up coming fight. I was thinking maybe..." Akashi paused, "That we can get them to join us." Takemichi finished making the man nod with a grin.

"Hm that's a good idea plus I got a bone to pick with Anos." Takemichi said as he thought back to the time he first meet the Misfit president. "Hey don't forget your not the only one who wants a rematch. Senju stated while Chikao backing her up. The young man chuckled and nodded

"Alright grab some shit and let's go. Oh yeah Chikao you'll need this." Takemichi exclaimed as he opened up the boot of his car and pulled out a sheathed katana and throw it at the dark skinned boy who caught it slightly shocked, "Lay broke your old one so I guessed when you did have your rematch you'll need a new and better sword." Takemichi explained with a grin.

Chikao looked down at the katana and examined it. The handle was black and white with the guard having a unique snow flake design. He slowly unsheathed it, the blade of the sword was a dark grey with a white dragon running along the flat side. Chikao stared at it as he admired it's beauty.

"You like?" Takemichi asked making his friend nod dumbly. "Good because I spent a lot of money on that and if it breaks, I'm going to break you." Takemichi stated with a creepy and scary smile. Chikao gulped and sheathed his new sword.

After taking the things that they'll need, they hoped on their bikes and rode of to where the Misfits must be.

***

It wasn't long until the dragon squad stopped outside a famous acade. "You sure they'll be here?" Akashi asked confusedly. "Knowing how Anos thinks, yeah they're here." Takemichi responded. The group got off their bikes and walked inside.

The moment they walked in they noticed everyone standing and moving around at the far end of the building. They looked at the other side to see about 12 or so teens chilling and playing games, they wore a black uniform with red stripes.

In the middle of these teens sitting on a table from the pizza portion of the arcade were three teens in different uniforms than the others.

There was a boy with black hair and black-red eyes, he was wearing a uniform which consists of a black shirt along with a white jacket and trousers along with a red belt.

Next to the boy was a girl with long blond hair with ribbons and twin tails along with blue eyes as well as a fairly short and petite frame. She also had a female white version of the gangs uniform

On the other side of the first male was a young man with shoulder-length white hair and blue eyes also wearing a white version of the gangs uniform.

The dragon squad the three in white, "Oii." Takemichi called out lazily. The boy wearing fingerless gloves smiled as he turned towards the other gang leader "Well well well, why if it isn't the untouchable Lucifer, Takemichi Hanagaki." the boy said clapping his hands together. Takemichi chuckled at his old tittle, "Long time no see Demon king of Tyranny, Anos Voldigoad." our mc retorted also making Anos chuckle.