Dreamnotfound (spanking)

Dream pov

I was hanging out with george and watching a movie and I was getting tired and I told george that I was tired and he let me go to bed with my paci in my mouth.Before I went to bed george told me he was going to the store in the morning but I didn't mind he always woke up way before I did anyway so I said ok and went to bed and I had a weird dream.

this was his dream

You will never be anything in this world you will be nothing. You are a mistake. Useless useless useless useless!

I woke up in a cold sweat. It was just a dream thats good then I realized that I had peed the bed again george isn't going to be to glad about that well I still have time to get in the shower, get changed,and clean the sheets before george came home so, I got the sheets in the washer and as soon as I did george came home and my heart drapped I had onlydid one thing and george was already home im going to be in truble well maybe I could "dream im home you still asleep bud?" at this moment I was in littlespace wanting to cry my eyes out. "Dream where are you bud" iz in hewre "dream why are you in the landry room?" cwause iz cwan "get out of there silly" and then at that moment he opened the door to the landry room and there i was just standing there in my piss soked clothes. I started to cry again "aw bon't cry baby boy" george picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and starts it "there bud you got your bath running now how about we get those icky clothes off"  o-otey. George helped me get my clothes off and put in the bathtub and left me to play whale he got me some clean clothes and came back with a towel and he dried me off and got me dressed. iz sowwy daddy "its ok baby boy it was a accident" so ou not mwad at mwe? "no bud im not". I smile glad I wasn't in truble "now how about we watch a movie" yweah! "ok bud" george puts on bambi for me and I tend to get a little over excided when I watch movies in littlespace. Hwe is rwight thwere! "dreamy calm down please" Nwo hwe is rwight thwere, hwe is rwight fwucking there daddy its nwot fwair "baby please stop cussing or daddy is going to take you over his knee"  fwuck nwo. George then grabed my arm and pulled me over his knee "I told you to stop cussing and you didn't" daddy im sowwy "oh you will be"

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
"you do not cuss at me or anyone do you understand me" ywes I underswand ou his spanks hurt like hell but I only have myself to blam. "There" he pulled my pants up and huged me andI huged him back "I love you dream" I lowve ou two.

THE END

Hey Amari here sorry but heres your story this took me 2 days hope you like it 531 words yay