Another rant!!! Fnaf 3!!!

Wow, I haven't ranted in a long time and that is weird. But now fnaf 3 came out and I was one of the first to buy it. I watched mark play it and I'm like, "psst, looks like a piece of cake." So I tried to play it and the first night was boring. Nothing happened! Wtf?! So its the second night and i see... Springtrap standing in the room 8 I think and seeing him made me flinch. So I use the audio and BOOM! The fucker goes away and I couldn't find his ass! So I'm searching and searching and the ventilation system needs rebooting. I put the camera down and see THAT STUPID ASS BUNNY STARING AT ME THROUGH THE WINDOW. I just stare and he stared into my soul .... Then that red flashy light turned on and I gave him the one two's (as in my middle fingers -U-)  And to my surprise it's hits 6am! HELL YEAH!! I BEAT NIGHT TWO!! Wait... DAMN IT THERE IS MORE!! I was so happy to beat night 2 but night 3 was Minda a piece of cake. I didn't loose track of him and the only thing that got me passed was BITCH ASS BILLY!! WTF?? HE ALWAYS POPS UP ON MY SCREEN AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE JUST ATE A FUCKIN DIAPER!! I HATE BILLY!! *sigh* Anyways, I made night three in a jiffy. Them its night four... Oh my.... I started playing night 5 and the guy was telling me about the stuff and I'm checking the camera's minding my business until BAM! FOXY WANTS A MOTHA FUCKIN HUG!! He almost made me shit my pants... I threw my phone then and started freaking saying FOXY YOU ARE MY FRIEND!! WHY WOULD YOU WANT A HUG AT THIS TIME?! THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH FOXY!! So I reboot the ventilation system and I see Freddy doing a dance in the window and I'm all like "Hey Freddy! Whatcha doin? You mopping the floors with headphones on? Are you a barbie girl? *troll face* Ok that was random, but then he ducked down and I didn't care so I went to locate spring (who I loss) and I see a creepy pic of Chica an Chica gets all up in ma face!
   " OH GOD CHICA! YOU NEED A BREATH MINT! GOSH, YOU SMELL LIKE BILLY'S FACE" And so I calm myself and I reboot the ventilation again and HERES FREDDY!!
    "OMFG!!! WHAT DID I DO FREDDY?? WHO PISSED IN YOUR CHEERIOS?!" After he jumpscared me, I heard crawling in the vents. As soon as I pocked the damn camera up I saw the marionette and the damn thing tried to hug my face. Am I like a very beautiful person in this game?? They all wonna hug me because I'm fabulous and SPRINGTRAP IS JEALOUS BECAUSE HE CANT HANDLE MY SWAG! *puts on shades* But anyways, after him jumping on my face I saw those stupid YELLO EYES IN THE DOOR WAY! FUCK! I just stare at him and I have to admit he looks adorable in the doorway, but when he comes out its like,
    "EEEH! YOU UGLY! AND YOU SMELL LIKE TRASH!! OH GOD THE STENCH! *faints to the floor*" That's how I think you die. I just can't stand spring trap!!