Chapter 26 |fight|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"What's the matter, Takemitchi?" –Mikey

"We're in the middle of important discussion right now." –Draken

"You again?" –Pah–chin

"Stay out of this, Trash." –Peh–yan

Takemitchi didn't bulge. He just clench his fist on his side, and with a determination.

"How about stopping the fight with Moebius?"

"... Hah?"

"I can't say who caused it. But this fight is being manipulated by someone–AH!" A hand suddenly grab Takemitchi's hair and slam him away from the ground.

"Ow!" He groaned at the impact. It was Pah–chin who did that.

"You'd better not to fucking around with us, bastard. Ain't that right, Pah–chin?" Said Peh–yan.

"Get lost. If you say another word, I'll kill you."

"Fighting with Moebius is a bad idea. Toman will end up being set up." Takemitchi still have a guts inside him, making Pah–chin twitch.

"Hey, stand up." Though he's confused, Takemitchi still obeys.

*whack!*

"Hah?! Fighting is a bad idea?! Can't say who caused it?! Then who the fuck beat up my friend?! Who raped his girlfriend?!" Pah–chin released his rage through beating the shit out of Takemitchi.

"I dunno! But–!"

"Takemitchi..." Both of the male cocked their heads to Mikey.

"I understand what you're saying. We'll still go against Moebius, you just don't get it."

"Because I've already decided to crush Moebius. Toman will crush Moebius." Mikey looked at Takemitchi with dead eye.

Takemitchi suddenly kneels down. "I'm not gonna give up! If you fight Moebius, then Toman would be finished!"

"I had thought I'd finally got close to Mikey–kun and Draken–kun.  I don't want Toman to disappear!"

"Tsk! I don't get you, you fucker." Pah–chin was about to punch Takemitchi again when Draken stops him by blocking his arm with his.

"... What are you doing, Draken?" Pah–chin mutters.

"Takemitchi said he wouldn't give up. It'd be alright if we look a bit on Moebius, wouldn't it?"

"Ken–chin... Are you opposing Toman?" Mikey, with a blank expression, looked at Draken.

"Hah? That's not we're talking about."