Chapter ~Twenty-Two~

NANANANANANANANA BAAAATMAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

JK

NAAATHAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

WOOHOO!

WHO'S READY FOR MOOOOORE OF THIS CURRENTLY MESSED UP STORY?!?!?!!?!

I AM!!!!

SO!

short lil recap >____<

“I said, do I make myself clear?!”
            All at once everyone nodded vigorously.
            The next second he perked up with a cheery smile and said, “Good! Now sir, please take your belongings and leave the bar, you are banned for a week. Thank you!” Oh my gosh, he looks like a kid…
            “Robin…” I whispered and he shook his head.
            “Hey now, no worries. I warned you this would happen. You go home for tonight, you’ll still get your pay. I’ll take over the bar and tomorrow you can start again, okay?”
            I looked away and nodded. “Okay.”
            “Good, go home and stay safe Nathan.”
            I smiled.
            And in my head, all I could think was ‘thank you Robin.’

>:) SHORT CHAPTER. BUT ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:~* NATHAN *~:.

Oh my god…I can’t…stop…(yaaaawn), yawning.

            I was finishing my shift at The Rose, and then would head directly to school. Working has been my world for these past few days.

            My arms were sore, and there were obvious circles under my eyes. Everyday there was only enough time for, at most, two hours sleep. This included the rest on the way from the shop to the bar.

            I’m so weak. Every night, I feel like crying like a girl. Like breaking down and do my best to rid myself from this world. But then I would realize I had a shift in an hour, and decided to …deal with it.

            Deal with it Nathan.

            That’s what you did before

            That’s your only choice now.

            I need to make the payday in one week!

            I sighed as my head ached with exhaustion. Not to mention, I skipped school today and yesterday to put in extra hours cleaning the bar. Robin protested heavily, but I won out in the end. I was only going today to collect the tons of work I’ve missed and hopefully be able to do them on the bus.

            My thoughts were stashed away when the clink of the bell above the front door reached through the empty café. I readied a large smile and told them  “Good morning, my shift is ending but another host is coming in–”

            “Haven’t seen you with a smile for this whole week, Nate.”