Chapter ~Twenty-Eight~

CHAPTER TWENTY FREAKING EIGHT!         you know, I think I've done a pretty good job recently with this, updating once a week. You all are luck I love you guys soooo much.

god I'm tired, it's like three in the morning =_____=           HEY YALL, ITS OCTOBER! WHAT ARE YOU BEING FOR HALLOWEEN? Someone please say waiter, or bartender, or Nathan. XDDDD

O.O I REALIZE WE'RE ALMOST TO MY FAVOURITE CHAPTERRRRRR!!!! ALMOST. NOT YET. THIS ONE SUCKS. LIKE, SERIOUSLY. I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR PAIN.………>:D

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECAP!

But I deepened the kiss anyway. She was a good kisser. I opened my eyes ever so slightly and lazily glanced to my right.

            He dropped his books. His eyes met mine instantly. He stared, then dropped his eyes, and I could no longer see them behind his hair. He ripped away from Mattson and tore down the hall.

            …            Jonah looked back and saw me too then smirked and looked back at Nathan. “Hah. And you thought you two were friends. Serves you right, fag.” Jonahs ugly face smiled back at me, but with hard eyes. “Right Ryder? You said you’re done with this piece of shit, right? Prove it.”

Nathtans eyes didn’t leave mine. I looked at him. I turned away and tore myself from his helpless gaze.

I said one word and walked away.

“Fag.”

~~~~~~~~AHMAHGAHD IMASADIST~~~~~~~~~~

.:~* NATHAN *~:.

He walked away. The cold look in his eyes told me everything. Jonah glared, laughed, and whispered, “Freak, you heard that right? ” He shoved me to my side and stood up, and left me, alone, in the halls. I sat against the lockers with my head rested back, and stared at the ceiling.

            I can’t do this anymore…

            I could see clearly Ryder kissing that girl. He kissed her, and even as he saw me, continued. He looked so cold at me, so angry.  Did he see me arrive with Mattson? I was only with him because he saw me a block away from school and wouldn’t keep driving unless I took his offer on a ride. Was he mad at me? Didn’t he get me back already?

            Of course not. He still hated me. I was right all along. In the very beginning I remember thinking, one day, he was going to be one of the faces watching as I got picked on. And he was. But Jonah’s fun didn’t even hurt as much as seeing Ryder with another person. A girl. One of those ones even I knew were fake.

            Stupid Nathan. You obviously forgot. He likes girls too. He's popular, and people love him. She was way more attractive than you, everyone is. He probably liked her better than you. She probably…kissed better…

            That doesn’t matter. Nothing matters anymore. I felt myself cry inside when I saw him. He wasn’t mine anymore. He wasn’t my friend. He hated me. I don’t have friends. I’m just an idiot. A mess up.

            And this is how it should have stayed.