The Bond

*Before we continue the story, please leave a comment if theres an improvement needed or any kind of comment will highly be appreciated*

Sam:What a weird day, i feel
like somethings going to happen. haixt di natin sure ang hirap mag assume. But that look leaves me something to think of. ☺️. Ahahahaha anyways ayaw ko mag ka rebound he seems nice and cute kaya lalayuaan ko na muna sila to be sure..

yun na ang thinking ni sam. Would it be possible na gawin nya ngang rebound si jimin?🤔

Manager: Boys! time to get up! we have alot of plans today! lets go!!!!
Rm: Let me do it.
GUYS GET UP!!!

Everyone startled, they didnt know that jimin was already up and all prep. ready to go thinking he could see her again ☺️

Jimins mind :
I wish i could see her again well ahehehehe omg i cant be like this forever 🥳🥳🥳☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊
But come to think of it she is just next door well next next next door ahehehehe omo i have alot of butterflies 😍😍😍
Rm notice that jimin smiling with no reason and started to
think that its because of sam.
Rm: Jimin, Whats with the smile??
Jimin: ☺️ oh nothing hyung its just ahehehehe nothing.
Rm: Be sure its nothing jimin.
Those words strike to jimin's heart pierce into him.
Awts
Sakit kung di talaga mangyayari ang gusto nya, even though na pwede na sila mag date need pa din itago dahil baka maguera ng ARMY ang girl.

*At The beach*
Sunsire as beautiful as it is, naglalakad ang staff and bts to enjoy the view when they saw sam na palusong ng dagat.
Suga: Hey isnt that the girl we saw yesterday?
Is she doing what i think she will??
Everyone was startled, hala baka totohanin na nga ni sam ang pagpapakamatay, dali saling tumakbo si jimin at binuhat si sam palayo ng dagat.
Sam (😖😣😲😲😮😧😮😧) : Teka ano to ibaba mo ko ano ba?!?!? gusto ko lang mag swimming jumiyo!!ano ba !!!!!!!
galit na galit si sam kaso di sya makapaglas sa hawak sakanya ng lalaki ng ibaba na sya dahan dahan sa upuan ay nagulat sya sa nakita nya . Si Jimin. 😧🙄😒
Jimin: What do you think your doing?!?!?!
Sam: And what do you think im doing? im not going to kill myself i just wanna go swimming!
Rm: Everything ok?
Sam: Ok? do you think its ok for you to grab a stranger out of her leisure time? do you?!?
Rm: Hey! Enough ok we just thought that.....
Sam: That what? I told you im not going to ruin myself for the guy who broke me. ok!
Suga: We were just worried.
Sam: Thanks but no thanks. And you!
You!
( pointing to jimin )
Jimin: Yes? 😣
Sam: ( napaisip sya she dont need to be rude to them theyre kind di lang sya handa pa magtiwala) im sorry.
Everyone: 😮
Sam: I lose my temper, i appreciate the kindness, but as you know trust is very issue to me now. so please if you may, you do what you have to do and i will do what i want to do. im sorry again.
She left as the wind blow her jet black hair, lahat sila nagulat sa pag sabi nya ng sorry unexpectedly.
Rm: That was ahmmm. unexpected.
Jimin: will she be ok?
Jin: Jimin , you heard her she will be fine .
Jk: yah jimin its like youve fallen for her arent you?
Everyone looked at jimin and not a sine word come out of his mouth just his eyes being sad and worried for sam as he watch her walk away.

As they go back to their routine, theyre manager said that they will set up by the bay for their photoshoot
But manager talked to the 4 hyungs in the group.
Jin, suga, rm, and jhope.
Manager: Guys i want you to keep an eye always to jimin, im not sure but i dont want to be sure but i think...
ALL: He has fallen inlove with Sam