OCEAN

The ocean where it will start.

the whole bts team has just arrived in puerto princessa palawan wherenin they will visit coron as well. it was for a documentary that they will put in their youtube account, little did they know they will change a womans heart during the vacation. will they also find love?

Sam: Hi im here to check in please .
Frondesk: Yes mam, can you please confirm your name please
Sam: Samantha Young
Frontdesk: Ok miss young here is your key to your room. enjoy your stay 😊

on the other hand on lounge BTS was resting and waiting to confirm their reservation.
V: Lets take a picture
they took alot of picture while waiting and seemes excited for the activities that they will do.
Suga: Alot of things to do here , i wonder what we will meet in this place
Rm: it sounds like you wanted to meet a girl suga 😁
Suga: not really but that sounds good ahahahahaha
Manager: You guys we are here for vacation not girl hunting so focus just have fun and relax ok. will be going up soon . will pair you up and the makanae's will be in the same room ok.
So it means V, Jimin and Jungkook will be in the same room
Rm and jhope
suga and jin
The floor that they were in was make sure that no one else is with them but one missed, Sams room it was one of the largest suite that she will stay for a month unless something came up. but inch by inch their worlds will cross, and will change everything.

Sam ( on the phone ): mom im ok i just arrived at the hotel that ill be staying at the place is great dont worry ok.
Mom: Im just worried sweety your alone you know i cant change my mother instincts.
Sam: i know mom that's why im assuring you that....... ( Sudden noise came up and thats the bts crew with their maknae lines singing and you know making alot of noise) Hold on mom ill call you back bye love you.
What the hell..
She went outside and knock on th door (knock knock)
Then Jimin open the door.
Jimin: Yes? 😳 ( shock of the beauty behold but also shocked because they were told that they are alone at that floor and she might recognize him and tried to run back but sam grab his hood and)
Sam: where do you think your going? i dont care who you are or what you do just keep it down, you guys are not the only one here in this floor. so please keep it down. ( then release him)
Jungkook: Who was that jimin?
Jimin still schock and amaze with what he saw.
V: Hey Jimin what is that? what happen to you?
Jimin: Ah. ahm nothing ahehehe.
still awed he was just thinking of the girl he saw and when will he see her again.