being there for you

This is my first book on wattpad hope you like and enjoy it p.s ariel is a real life story if u exclude the fictions added to it soo enjiy and dont for get to vote coment or share.

Ariel! .... Yes mum. She got up heading for the parlour where her mum and sis where.   .... Mum you called:: yes I did there is some thing ur sis and I have to tell u..... Okay what is it she tilts her her to Martine to give her a go ahead am all ears face ... Mmm ari I know this is too soon but you can't stay here any more ...... Y what did I do wrong what is going on mum talk to me what is mart talking about mum talk to  me what is going on .......... Ariel your father she said this with tears follow from her eyes he he he ...... He what mum she said new furious mart talk to me ......... Ariel u have to pack ur bags you have been married off...... Her father said walking into the room ... What!!! Mum what the hell is dad talking about mum his joking right he can't possible be serious I just turned 18 I havent even transformed yet and am getting married I can't believe this.... She stormed out of d house with tears in her eyes many thoughts ran through her head she kept walking till she got too there old house where memories of how they lived in d past ran through her mind she felt her checks get wet but she couldn't stop it she remembered how they lived in the past and compared it to how they where living nw their was a big difference.....