THE PAST

I know the first chapter was soo short and full of mistakes am realiy sorry about it...... Am gonna try to make this part more interesting for every one okay ........ By pray for me having my exams this week so it might take some time to update so bear with me...

Ahhh!! Sarafin cried ... A little harder its almost done. Push just a little more ..... Enhhh the new baby cried .. Mam you have done it you just gave birth... Tears began to roll out of sarafin's eye as her baby was handed to her.. Mr Kingsley you wife just gave birth to a baby girl, joy overwhelmed him as he ran into his wife's room.. As he saw his wife and new baby tears of joy rolled down his eyes he went of to his wife and hugged her he too the baby from her and looked at her with love and affection in his eyes, what shall we name her sarafin asked her husband, We shall name her Ariel .....

June 3rd 2000 6yrs after.

Small giggles where heard from Ariel's room.... Ari whats going on,up there .. Nothing mum me and mart are just catching up on old time ... Martine is ariels elders sister.. Ariel calls her mart for short.  Mart had just come back from collage 30 minutes ago her and ari where catching up on things that happened when mart was no around.. She had gone off to collage when Ariel was 4yrs old and just came back for the holiday..

Did mum really do all that mart asked.. Yes and even much more she changed me from the school after the incident with the boy.. I can see u and your sis are now talking about me right sarafin said with a with her teeth strongly held to her lips to avoid her from laughing. ari and mart began to laugh.. Its not what you think mum ari was just telling me how the loving and caring mum I knew turned to a warrior a threaten a "young man" who was assaulting her daughter in school ....  I didn't asalt him I was only protecting my cub, but you should have seen the look on his face when mum did a sulmasalt to his deck ari said still laughing ...  At first he taught mum was going to kill him I also taught that to for some minute till I saw mum push him too the ground and dragged me out of the school .. Mum was really another person that day I never knew she had it in her I mean she looks so innocent .... ari said still giggling .. The lion comes out when a cub is attacked ari so I think that why you saw that part of mum

Ya mart no body touches my baby and get away with it every one laughs.. By the way where is dad? ohh your dad he went to work. Okay really dying to see him mart said. I can recognise that voice from any where, dad! Mart shouted.. Ooh my darling how are you.. Dad I missed you she said as she went to hug him I missed you too.. Come on ari mum come join the hug ..... Okay mum said as her and ari joined... We will remain a happy family forever ari said in her mind still entangled in the hug with smile on her face.