A snowy meeting

I slowly came to senses and felt nothing but coldness . When I slowly opened my eyes, I saw nothing but snow and trees. I looked around and saw a light coming to me from a distance. "HELLO IS THERE SOMEONE" I heard a person screaming around. I was terrified that's why I got up and tried to run away. "HEY YOU STAY THERE" I hear someone else shouting. I ran and turned every time to see how much distance I had to them. They got closer and closer. closer. CLOSER. I stumbled over one stone and hit my head at another. I panicked. I only saw red on one eye. The voices, they came closer. I screamed "RUN" in my head all the time. I tried to get up again. But when I tried my left foot didn't work and I fell to the ground again . The voices were getting closer and closer. Only now the cold really envelop me. I closed my eyes. It's over. Now you can't do anything anyway. "Hey, are you okay?" I opened my eyes to see a man with pink hair and pig nose. Behind him stood a tall boy with a black and a white half of his face, he looked about my age. "SHE'S BLEEDING TECHNO" the tall boy screamed. "I can see that, thank you Ranboo," said the tall pig-like man with a slightly annoyed voice. The man with the apparent name Techno turned to me again "hey what's your name?" I thought if  I should really tell them my name. I decided against it and told them my Minecraft username instead. "T-Teolex" i said unsure. "Nice to meet you, I'm Technoblade and that's Ranboo," he pointed to the boy behind him. "Little question between, why did you run away?" Technoblad asked in an unpleasantly quiet tone. "I-I'm sorry I got..." I couldn't finish the sentence, because I almost froze to death. Only now I realize that I was still in my sweatpants and my "NANI?!" hoodie. Apparently Technoblad noticed it because he gave me his cape. It's okay, come to my hut first. It's warm there and I can take care of your wounds." Technoblade looked at me slightly worried. He held his hand and I accepted it. Unfortunately, I forgot my left foot, which is why I immediately bagged again. Both wanted to catch me and looked at me worried. "Take the things Ranboo" "yes sir" answered the tall but very narrow boy. "Come get on my back I'll carry you. We have to hurry up, a blizzard is about to rise." I just nodded and climbed on the back of the long-haired man. While Ranboo ran in front of us, Techno tried to keep up with him to be at the hut in time. Slowly a storm really rosed and the more you ran out of the forest, the more stormy it became. When we reached a clear spot, you could see a slight light in the distance through the storm. When we finally arrived at the hut, Ranboo opened the door and we stepped into the warm room. Technoblade let me down on a chair and took off with the cloak covered with snow. Only now in the light did I recognize the crowns that the two wore on their heads and the quite formal clothes. Techno came back to me with a first aid kit and began to bandage my head wound. Suddenly the door was torn open and someone came into the room with snow mountains on there shoulders.

——————————
Hi :]
Here is the second one;]
See you next time bye bye :]