ashley and the poopy doll

The door bell rings. Ashley walks towards and opens the door to see a baby doll. She picks up the doll and brings it inside.

Ashley: were did you come from i will name you brian.

She takes baby brian to her bedroom

Ashley: i got some clothes laying around somewhere with some formula and bottles

She gets the stuff out and undressed baby brian and sees a note hanging out his diaper she reads the note.

The note: please take care of this baby like you would with a real baby.

Ashley: ive taken care of babies before this will be easy anyway your a doll.

She gets the bottle prepared and starts feeding brian.

Ashley: so you can drink huh

Brian eats up quickly

Ashley: that was fast you must be hungry lets burp you.

Ashley starts burping baby brian.

Ashley: there you go all better

Ashley puts brian on her lap and smells something strong coming from his diaper.

Ashley: whats in your diaper why does it have a smell.

Ashley checks his diaper and sees its full of poop.

Ashley: how did you do that and make it smell. Well lets get you changed i guess.

She lays him down and opens his diaper and sees lots of poop

Ashley: thats alot of poop for a doll and its pretty strong.

She finishes changing the diaper and puts a new diaper.

Ashley: ok all changed now that 24 hours are up i need to put you back outside.

She puts him outside and closes the door and waits 2 hours she checks and the doll is gone theres a note.

The note: thank you mommy for looking after me i hope you enjoyed my poopy diaper

-poopy dolls- 2021

Authors note: hello guys and girls i know theres not many readers but the next part will be the biggest ive done i will tell you the title'teen doll mum pov' if you have any ideas for parts or for a next story comment or message me on instagram*baby_diaper_pics* thank you