teen doll mum story

Hi im hannah and im a teen doll mum and this is my story

I get up every morning at 7 am to feed my doll but this day something magical happend. I fed my doll some milk after i burp him and then go change his diaper. But his diaper was warm like pee warm. So i carry on changing his diaper I take off his diaper and it smells like pee so i wipe his cute bottom and puts a new diaper on. I put him in his chair until its lunch time. So its about lunch time i get him up from his nap and into his high chair and i already forgotten his diaper was warm and smelled like pee. I decided i would feed him apple sauce today because i made some earlier while he was asleep.

So i get his bowl and spoon out and put his apple sauce i have a doll that can eat so i start feeding him his apple sauce he finishes it in 10 minutes. I take him out of his high chair and i take him to his play area. 10 minutes later i could smell a strong smell coming from his diaper. I get closer and his diaper smells gets stronger i pick him up and smells his bum. It smells like baby poo i said but its just a doll. I have a peak of his diaper and theres poop in there its green And msuhy.

I stood there and tried to think how it happened but i had no clue. So i go in to change his stinky diaper. I lay him down and start to undress him i open the diaper and its a messy diaper. The poop is everywhere i start to wipe his bum cleaning the poop. I finish wiping his bum and i pop a fresh diaper on. After that i threw away the dirty diaper.

1 year later

I have gotten used to his poopy diapers and im 18 years old now i have my own place a knock on the door with a note.

Note: 1 year has passed today is his birthday he has developed sounds and new things.

I understood the note. I have him on my waist next minute i felt a rumble coming from his diaper i checked his diaper but there was no poop it was a fart. I thought to my self what other stuff he can do. I decided to feed him some milk he finishes it up and i start burping him. he puked up on me it was the same colour as the milk. Its now dinner time and im feeding him peas he eats it up normally he takes 5 minutes to poop but he didnt poop.

Its 9 pm and hes in his chair he starts to cry i pick him up and put him on my lap he stops crying. And all i heard it him letting out all his poop it sounded wet i go to check his diaper but the poop was up his back and down his leg also it was on me. I take him to his nursery and i take off his diaper. poop is all over i wipe up all the poop and then i run a bath for him.

-hannah doll mom- 2021