1. ✔

[ edited ]

Standing in the airport of London, waiting for my brother to finally arrive home with his best mates had me sitting on one of the benches with my leg bouncing in anticipation. He was finally coming home after being in the states for a whole year, and I couldn't wait to see him again.

My anxiety and excitement coursed through my veins as I waited to see the guys walk through the gate corridors of the airport, signaling their arrival.

In the middle of typing up a text message, I could hear the oh-so familiar laugh ring throughout the airport. My head shot up from the screen, seeing my older brother walking in the entrance of the gates with four other boys walking beside and behind him.

I stood up, waiting for Liam to see me standing from afar. When his eyes met mine, I could see that huge grin break out on his puppy dog face. I basically sprinted towards him, seeing him dropped both of his suitcases and open his arms for a welcoming hug.

I jumped into my older brother's arms, being picked up and spun around in several circles. I dug my face into the crook of his neck, smiling like a crazy idiot. "God, I missed you.." I mumbled into his neck. He chuckled, setting me down on my feet again.

"I missed you too, Avery." He said softly, pulling away from the hug. I smiled, turning to the other lads the of the famous boyband, One Direction. It was honestly great to finally meet them. Believe it or not, I never actually met the other boys before. Since I barely see Li, I never got the chance to before. Well, until now.

"Guys, this is my little sister, Avery Payne." Liam said, wrapping a protective arm around my shoulder. I groaned, my eyes rolling. "Liam, I'm not so little anymore. I'm 19, you know." I smirked, looking up at him since he was fairly a head taller than me.

Liam looked down at me, an eyebrow raised, a small smirk playing on his face as well. "I know what the kids are up to these days."

"Liam! You were 19 once, too." I protested, laughing. "Yeah. Like, 2 years ago!" He said. Typical Liam.

"Anyways, Avery, this is Harry, L-" He started to say, but I cut him off. "I know who they are." I laughed. "Oh, right. I forgot that you stalk us and our every move." Liam smirked.

All of the guys raised their eyebrows, looking quite amused at the situation playing out before them. "I do not." I pouted, my cheeks shading a slight pink. Truth was, I do. Just a tad.

Harry, with a confident smirk, walked up to me and took my hand in his own, leaning down to place a soft kiss on the back of my hand. "The name's Harry. But I'm pretty sure you already know that." He spoke, looking at me. I blushed like a mad man, smiling and nodding.

I felt Liam tense up, glaring daggers at Harry with his eyes. Harry looked at Liam, smirking. "Just trying to get under your skin, mate." Harry chuckled, releasing my hand and returning to his original posture.

"Ready to head to the flat?" Liam asked, looking down at me. I nodded, smiling. The boys had a limo waiting outside, ready to head back to my flat.

For the meantime, Liam and the boys are going to be staying in my house in London. I moved out of my parent's place a while after I turned 18 years old. They still, of course, live back in Wolverhampton. But I decided to move to the great city called London.

I know; it's a pretty far ways from Wolverhampton. But, I've always wanted to live here. And my parents helped out a little when it came to the money situation of moving 2 and a half hours away from home.

The guys and I made our way to the limo, when we started hearing squeals and screams. "Oh, no." I heard Niall mumble under his breath. "Run." Liam said to me, taking my hand in his.

We all started running towards the entrance of the airport, the guys dragging their suitcases behind them. I could hear the screaming and the sound of people running down the hallways.

We all ran outside, piling into the black limo in a big cluster of people. Paparazzi had discovered that One Direction was getting off of the plane at this airport, so they all arrived as well as the screaming girls.

"Who's the girl?"
"Where did you meet her?"
"Liam! Are you and her dating?"

My eyes widened as I heard the last question. That's just gross.

Zayn quickly shut the limo door. We were all panting from the running we had to just do. "Liam! You never told me you were into incest, lad." Louis teased, and everyone started laughing while Liam and I just sat there with looks of disgust on our face.

When we arrived back at my flat, we had lost the paparazzi. We got out of the limo, and made our way up to the front door. I put the key in the lock, unlocking the door.

We all walked inside, and the guys set their stuff down on the floor in the living room. "Okay... sleeping arrangements." Liam said, looking around in the house.

"I have 3 spare bedrooms upstairs that you guys can all stay in." I smiled. "It's up to you who'll be sleeping with each other."

"I'll sleep with Louis." Harry said, playfully smirking over at Louis.

"Will do, baby boo." Louis shot a wink over in Harry's direction.

"I'll stay with Niall." Zayn said.

"Guess that leaves Liam all by himself." I said, looking over at Liam, chuckling. He shrugged with a smile. "I'd rather have the entire bed to myself anyways."

The guys all carried their bags up to their rooms, and I sat down on the living room couch with a sigh.

When the guys all came back downstairs, Liam spoke. "Hey, Avery. I was thinking that since the guys and I are on break for the whole summer we could take a trip up to Wolverhampton tomorrow to see mum and dad?"

I smiled as Liam plopped down on the couch next to me. "That sounds great!" I said excitedly. I haven't seen my parents in a few months, actually. So getting to see them again would be really nice.

*

Vote for Chapter 2.