How it all began

Lin's POV
I have been going through these halls for so long, creature after creature. All these weird things creep me out and I just want an escape from it.
After awhile of walking I found a library? What an odd thing to see here, I walked inside to see one of those creatures and I jumped back and it followed me, I'm so dead and I'm going to die! "Why scared?", it said, I just curled up in a ball and accepted my fate and passed out .
Time skip
I woke up and I wasn't dead? I instead woke up inside of a room with a bed! Maybe all of this was a bad dream? But it all came crashing down when I heard something say "I hope human is okay!", why does it care for me? I don't know? Is it a trick? Yes it had to be! But what if it isn't? Considering it put me here it cares about me more than those other things so it must be friendly?
I walked back into the library I came into before passing out and heard a "hi", from behind me, I jumped and fell back but I didn't hit the floor? Instead I was held back inches from the floor by the latex creature "why did you save me?", I said with fear in my voice "You seemed scare and I didn't want that!", it exclaimed "huh, okay... what's your name?", "Puro!", he said loudly. "Nice to meet you Puro", I said back to him still puzzled and confused. He just looked at me and smiled and went to go read a book.