Chapter 1

It was another day at the office and Morgan was filling out paperwork, she had only just came back to work after giving birth to her first child Dante so she was a little distracted.  Morgan hummed quietly to herself as she worked, she looked at the photo on her desk of her, her husband Cisco and their baby son Dante.
Morgan smiled softly, she loved both her boys with all her heart and couldn't wait for the day to be over so she could go home and see them again.

All of a sudden Bella her niece came walking in. "Hey shortie," she said knowing it would annoy Morgan.
"Who are you calling shortie and have you heard of knocking" Morgan replied back.
"But it's fun to call you shortie because your so small... and I've come to tell you that your husband needs you... Dante won't settle" Bella said crossing her arms leaning on the doorframe.
"Okay I'm on my way" Morgan said getting up.

Suddenly Morgan noticed a bunny poking trough her pocket of her jacket... she pulled it out and it was Dante's Peter Rabbit comforter, he didn't sleep without it.
"Shoot, I must of put this in my pocket by accident while I was getting him ready this morning"
"Well that wasn't very clever was it, no wonder Dante won't settle for Cisco" Bella said with a bit of attitude.
"Drop the attitude Bella" Morgan replied in a mom voice as she grabbed her car keys and put her paperwork away... she then locked her draw and ran out her office and shut the door locking it behind her. "Come on" She said starting to run out of the building.
"Hey! Wait for me" Bella called flying after her.

[Hi sorry if the first part is a bit short this is my first time writing on Wattpad and about my OCs too so I apologise if it's not that good]