Chapter 2: Pythagorean Theorem and Parties

My day had gone by rather fast. I knew Sean would meet me right outside my dorm at 5, just like yesterday. he was there as expected. I let him in, and he sat down with his next subject. It was math. I had no idea what math class he was in so this was going to be interesting. I looked at the book. College Algerbra. I looked at him.

        "Really?"

       "Yes, really."

        "So let's start with something easy. What are you working on in class right now?"

        "The Pythagorean Theorem."

        "Which is?"

        "A squared + B squared= C squared"

        "Correct."

        After several hours of working, we worked out a schedule. I would tutor him all week, but we would train all weekend. He was about to leave, but then he spoke.

        "I've never seen you at a party not even when we were in high school."

        "Well, that's no surprise. I've never been to one."

        "REALLY?????"

        "Yeah."

        "Well, you're going to one now."

        "What!!! I'm in no apparel to go to a party?" He ran to my closet grabbed a crop top and shorts with a cardigan.

        "Put this on. Oh! Wait! Put this on too! Just in case you get lucky!" he pulled out some black lacey panties.

        "I'm a virgin thank you! I've never even kissed a guy!" I didn't mean to let that slip out. Shit!

        "What!"

        "So you've like never had an ex or anything!"

        "No."

        "Really?"

        "Really."

        "Wow."

        "You can leave now."

        "No your coming to this party. Now go into the bathroom and change."

        "Fine." I changed out of my usual T-shirt and jeans, and into the crop top and shorts with the cardigan. I left the bathroom. He stared at me for a moment then spoke or should I say stuttered.

        "Um. L-l-let's g-go." We made our way to the party. When we arrived it looked like a loud mess. I looked at Sean. I was very tense, but he looked at home. I've only ever seen him tense. Here his brown eyes sparkled with delight. My Green ones probably looked dull and scared. I know that's how I felt at least.

        "Do you want me to introduce you to people?"

        "Oh yeah there was this one person. Her name is "my dorm room"I said sarcastically. He gave me the "your staying here whether you like it or not" look. He dragged me to a table handed me a cup and said

        "Drink this." I looked at the plastic cup. it was a shiny red. I smelt the liquid inside the red glass. It smelt bitter.Ew.

        "What in the hell is this?"

        "Beer."

        "Really? I've never really had alcohol. I mean other than the occasional taste from other peoples glasses, I've never had any."

        "What!!!! How have you never had any?"

        "I was always concerned with my studies in high school to actually have any."

        "Really?"

        "Really." He seemed utterly bewildered. His striking brown hair was tosled. His brown eyes were a little mischeivious. Like he was contemplateing his next move. He was very tall especially next to my petite figure. I mean I've always had a little crush on him, even when we were in high school. There was no point in dwelling on it though, it was never like he'd actually like me. I stared at him waiting for his next words. They never came so I teased him.

      "Hey how's the weather up there. It's nice and quiet down here."

      "Same here." The sarcasm dripping from his voice. He smiled, went set down the cup I had returned to him, and grabbed a new one. this liquid was clear almost as water.It had a lemonade scent to it.

        "And what would this be?"

        "Hard lemonade. Drink it"

        "Okay?"I chugged the thing. I have to say it tasted pretty good. Then it started drink after drink. Who knew you could get drunk off of hard lemonade. Eventually, Sean I'd had enough fun and took me home. I believe our conversation went something like this.

        "Can you make it to your bed?"

        "Sure." I had replied. 

        "Your going to feel like shit in the morning you know that. Right?"

        "Sure."

        "I'll check on you in the morning.Okay?"

        "Okay."

        Then I tried to walked to the bed then I collapsed on the floor and I was out.