17.

Y/n - C..can I go for change first?

Jk - *nodded and he throw himself on couch*

Y/n took out her clothes from closet and went to bathroom. She took quick bath and come out.

 She took quick bath and come out

Y/n - *come and sit on bed*

Jk - *get up and went in bathroom. He also come back after quick shower and lay beside y/n*

Jk - Well I have a good news for you *smirk*. We finally track your brother location. He will be here in 2 days and our marriage is also tomorrow. (As he close his eyes)

Y/n - *shocked and gulp* she also lay down and slowly drifted to sleep not knowing what to do.

As time skip~~

As it was morning jk wake up and turn to otherside he saw y/n sleeping.

Jk - *he smile to himself* how can you be so cute? *Chuckle as he pull her close to him and hug her y/n grab his shirt like babies*

As they sleep for 2 hours. Time is 11:00 am now.

Y/n - (open her eyes and see jk hugging her while she was grabbing his shirt tight) s..shit if he see he will beat me again.

As she left his shirt and get up slowly. As jk wake up.

Jk - *Sit on bed* You know you are annoying.

Y/n - (not more then you she mumble) s..sorry.

Jk - Maids will be here in second to help you to get ready. Just take shower.

Y/n - My dress?

Jk - I already choose.

Y/n - *nodded and went*

As after she bath maids help her with dress. Then makeup and after doing everything they bow me and left and I bowed back.

 Then makeup and after doing everything they bow me and left and I bowed back

Y/n pov:

I look myself in mirror and I was looking good. I always wanted that day but not that soon and specially I'm marrying someone who hates me and I hate him too. I never wanna marry someone whom I dont love but I think everything is going opposite (tears left from my eyes) as I heard a knock and ali come in. Ali hug me and said I'm looking beautiful and told me to imagine how jk will react. But all I could imagine is how I'm gonna live life like this..  with him... With this pain... This hate... His hate so I say my husband hate..?

Ali - aigoo. Back to earth y/n.

Y/n - aish im.. amm.. im nervous!

Ali - I know but there are not gonna be lots of people so don't worry. Now let's go

Y/n nodded and went.

(Im sorry I know it's boring I will try to make it more interesting and upcoming chapters are going to be interesting 😌 borahae 💜)