20.

Y/n pov:

I just came with him now. I don't even know who is he. I didn't saw his face. But I do hear his voice somewhere. (She felt her heart heavy) I hope nothing goes wrong with me. I hope...

?? - *grab y/n wrist*  let's go inside.

Y/n - l..leave m..my wrist. I w..will f..follow you.

?? - whatever.. (as he let go her wrist)

As he start to walk and y/n follow him. When they entre the house.

Y/n - Can you show me your face. I wanna know whom you are.. and why you save me.

?? - you want me to remove it?

Y/n nodded

?? - *removed his mask*

Y/n - *eyes widen* k..k..kai!?

Kai - long time no see.. right.

Y/n - *gulp hard start to go backwards* H..how d..did y..you k..know I was t..there and why d..did you sa..*gulp* save me?

Kai - I found you interesting y/n. For you I dump the Queenka of school aka Jennie. Don't you think I found try to figure out and you are only for me.. not for anyone else.

Y/n - P..please l..let m..me g..go k..kai. I beg you (tears start to left)

Kai - Shut your dumbass. I don't wanna hear your beggings and all stupid words. I wouldn't save you if I wanna leave you now. Im giving you time of tonight with 2 options.

Y/n - w..what options?

Kai - 1st you will obey me for whole your life. 2nd you wanna go back there. If you doesn't wanna go with 1st option then I will sent you back there (smirk) and  Your room is behind you.

As after saying this he left y/n dumbfounded there. After hearing this y/n went to her room and lock the door.

Y/n pov:

I throw myself on bed and cover myself with blanket. I don't wanna cry but tears isn't stopping. My heart is feeling happy. My.. my life is whole mess and I still don't know what I do to deserve this. Ugh! Stop it y/n. Just think about his options... But it's same what to think actually. Whatever I choose. Whom I wanna live.. I would live in same condition. B..but I don't know why I feel secure with him a different feeling that he can save me and protect me..which I never get with kai. I don't like both of them but... *Sigh* I decided. After deciding I turn off the lights and drifted to sleep.

(I hope this chapter is interesting.  I hope 🙂 anyways.. tell me comments who's your bias guys. If you have one. Borahae army's 💜)

(🐨🐑😼🐿️🐥🐯🐰)