Sister's Problem

Elsa's POV

"What's wrong with me?" I asked myself because I no longer really knew what was happening to me.

It was new to me, before, I only felt scared, now, I feel happy every time I am with her and i also feel embarrassed.

Flashback

I already knew that the person who's always giving me letter is Y/n.

I knew this long ago, one she left the letter on my window and I saw her run away.

"It's sounds crazy but..." I stopped and bite my lips first I was actually nervous about what I was going to say but I would still tell her.

"I kinda like her" I whispered and looked at her, her face was so red like a tomato.

I know she's the one who saved me back then because my mother told me that before they left.

"I fucked up" I said to myself before retracting what I had said.

Flashback end

"Come on Elsa, you can't just like someone you just met" i tried to educate myself but i failed.

Flashback

Don't you dare to help me, stay beside Anna" Y/n said not looking at me.

"Bu-"

"No buts, I don't want you to get hurt"  She said that makes my heart skipped a beat.

Flashback end

"What wrong with me?!" i growled in frustration.

Y/n, she's been on my mind since yesterday evening.

I'm happy that she finally came back, she's the only person who understands me.  I feel safe when I'm with her, she put me at ease when we're together.

I should stop running away from her whenever i get embarrassed she might think I'm crazy.

It's wrong to just leave her behind without giving a proper excuse.

Thinking of her makes my heart beats faster.

"No no no stop thinking about her, Elsa" I said while shaking my head.

I'll just go to sleep, maybe I'm still tired that's why my heart is beating so fast.

__________________________

No one else POV

In the depths of your thoughts you left Elsa alone in her palace.

As you're walking you have heard a noise not so far so you quickly climb to a tree to hide.

As the noise gets louder and louder, you gradually get to know who the noise is from.

When they got close to the tree where you were hiding, you immediately saw that person's face.

That was your friend with his reindeer and the princess.