001

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

9:56𝐀𝐌

"[Nickname] it's time to get up boo"

"No it's not leave me alone, it's too early Ka'ori" you put your pillow up and over your face shielding yourself from the sunshine beaming through your now open curtains in hopes that Ka'ori would leave you alone and let you sleep a bit longer.

"No Y/N, you promised me and Kaliyah." when she said you you finally decide to get up from the comfort of you bed, you stretched and did a little shake before finally getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Kaliyah woke?" you asked Ka'ori looking at her through the mirror "You know damn well she not sleep, she always up at the ass crack of dawn"

"Mhmm" was all you could say before you began brushing your teeth "I'm kinda sleepy myself honestly."

"Bitch? Wake yo ass up, if i'm awake you're awake, you not finna keep doing this." You left your bathroom and made your way to the kitchen where Kaliyah was making breakfast.

"Good morning my loves." Kaliyah chirped "Morning Liyah." you said semi groggily "Is Kenya still sleeping?" Kaliyah asked sweetly "Nobody wants to wake the bear." you said which put you both in a fit of laughter

"Now go wake up Kenya so she can come eat." she said as she began making you guys' plate.

"I don't wanna die, how about you go wake her up? you countered "Well I do make breakfast for you guys each and every morning." she said continuing doing what she had been doing "Fine." you hugged and made your way to Kenya's room.

"You took a deep breath and opened the door to an almost pitch black room due to Kenya's black out curtains, you quietly made your way to Kenya's sleeping figure who was all wrapped up in her blankets.

"Kenya..." you began lightly tapping her which did nothing, then you pushed her a bit harder which made her groan in annoyance as a warning to whoever pushed her.

Then to wake her up fully you pulled the blanket over her eyes and pushed her off the bed completely then quickly made your way back to the kitchen and sat down in your spot as if nothing as happened.

Ka'ori and Kaliyah looked at you crazy then quickly understood what had just happened when Kenya came stomping down the hallway.

"When I find out, which one of you bitches pushed me off my bed and woke me
up out my sleep... Imma fuck you up.

Ka'ori was about to open her mouth and say something but Kaliyah interrupted before she could even get anything out "Goodmorning Kenken! I made you breakfast!" Kaliyah said happily "How can you be so fucking happy in the mornings Liyah?" Kenya asked while drowning her eggs in hot sauce.