003

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲.

9:41 pm.

"y'all been a minute. what took so long?" jean asked shifting his attention away from the movie to ask upon you walking back in the apartment "where's eren."

"he's coming he'll be a minute he said." kenya and ka'ori looked at eachother before they both gave you 'the look' trying to figure out if something happened and if it did, what happened. you sat down on the couch next to kaliyah and the other side of the couch so that kenya and ka'ori didn't bombard you with questions about what they think happened.

before they could say anything eren came
back inside zipping up a hoodie not looking up until jean said something. "did y'all go somewhere."

"no, we just sat and talked in the car." he answered

"yeah 'talked'." kenya emphasized to which you rolled your eyes when eren sat on the floor in front of you fitting his upper body between your legs, "anyways what did we miss."

"y'all ain't miss nothing we just been chatting and watching the movie." kenya replied still on the subject as to why y'all both took so long "ori you tryna switch places?" kenya asked to get closer to you "no i'm good." she replied obliviously. kenya rolled her eyes and sat back and continued to watch the movie. you tried to actually focus on the movie but your phone chimed twice.

yeager 🧑🏼‍🦲

wanna go back 🌚

no 🌝

why not

we don't need a repeat

cant lie it was nice
seen

subtly you kneed eren in his back which made him hiss in pain which didn't go unnoticed by the ka'ori who was sitting right beside you but she didn't say anything. "movies get boring without snacks." connie said standing straight up in front of the tv gathering everyone's attention "let's go to walmart." he suggested "yeah but who's going and who's driving." kenya asked "not it." you said quickly "i don't feel like driving unless it's to go home." jean said after.

everyone turned and looked at eren who was sitting on the floor pretending to be sleep when the attention was suddenly on him but you kicked him again which made him groan and rub the spot on his back you kicked. "why do i have to do it. and plus there's not enough room in my car." he complained

"take y/n's car." kenya suggested "how you gon offer someone else's vehicle hoe." you asked turning to look at her "girl please you was gonna offer anyways."

you rolled your eyes "whatever. who's going, we know it's connie, me and eren. there's three more spots meaning two people are staying."