"sick"

Kakashi POV

"Ah yes, yes, okay. She just ate a little and went to her bed." I talk to Sakura on the phone

"Alright, I'll stop by and get them... okay I'll wait for Sarada" I put the telephone down and check on Y/n.

Y/n is on her bed with a towel on her forehead and heavily breathing.

"W-water..." I heard her asking for water. I immediately get her a glass of water and help her sit to drink some. She is burning...

"Sorry, sweety... The test might be too much for you..." I slowly lay her on her bed and fix her towel on her forehead.

"I-it's alright...this is just a fever I'll be alright in a few days" she smiled.

*ding dong*

I went to the door and opened it and I see Boruto.

"Boruto?" I questioned

He just gave me a smile and a scratch on the back of his head.

"I came to visit Y/n" Boruto smile.

'I need to see Sakura and get the meds... But I can't just leave Boruto here with Y/n...' I said to myself and stared at him.

*sigh* "Boruto wait for Sarada, I need to go see your aunt Sakura for Y/n meds... Don't do anything funny got it?" I whispered to him the last lines with a warning tone.

I felt Boruto shake a little and gulp

"Y-yes I w-will" Boruto answered me and nervously smile.

"Alright I'll be back soon" I smiled and left the house...

'I wonder why Y/n suddenly has a high fever... The test might be the answer but... The her other classmates seem fine...' I talk to myself while going to Sakura.

--------------------------
Boruto POV

"Old man Kakashi is a little scary..." I watch Kakashi sensei leave then I went into their house.

I went to y/n room to check on her, I knock and slowly open the door I saw her sitting with messy hair and reddish cheeks.

She stared at me with half-closed eyes smiling.

"Bo-ru-to..." She slowly says my name and she slowly crawls in her bed to come close to me.

"Y-yes? Do you need anything?" I back off a little and avoid her eye contact. But she grabs my collar and whispered in my ears I got so nervous and I don't know what to do. The only thing I can think of is to close my eyes and control my arms.

"H-hot..." She whispered then she collapse on my shoulder good thing I cathed her.

Y/n is so hot it's like she is burning... I carry her and put her back to her bed. I replace her towel then I sit on her side. I stared at her face fixing her hair.

"You're cute when you are sleeping" I didn't realize that I was smiling.

*Ding dong*

I heard the doorbell and went to open it. I saw Sarada and Mitsuki.

"Boruto?" Sarada looks at me wondering why I'm here. Mitsuki also looked at me.

"Oh hey, Kakashi sensei told me to wait for you while he gets the meds to aunt Sakura," I said to them while they remove their shoes and went inside.

Sarada stared at me in the face Mitsuki just look at us smiling.

"Do you have a fever too?" Sarada ask me still staring at me.

"Fever? No" I answered

"Then why are you a little red?" She asks and backs off

"Uhh, I just ate a spicy burger that's why" I nervously answered... I didn't know that I'm blushing!...might be when I stared at y/n...

"Alright, start cutting this I'm gonna check Y/n" Sarada gave me a plastic bag with vegetables in it.

"Mitsuki help me with y/n" Sarada called Mitsuki and went to y/n room. Mitsuki just nods and follows Sarada.

"I guess I'll go wash and cut this now" I went to the kitchen and start washing the veggies...

--------------------------
Sarada POV

Mitsuki and I went to y/n room, y/n just sleeping with her blankets. I remove her towel and ask Mitsuki to change the water.

"Y/n I need to change your clothes your sweating" I tried to tell her.

"Nnnngghh..." She open her eyes and tried to sit. So I helped her.

I start to unbutton her pajama but then I remember I need to get something in my bag.

"I need to get the thermometer that mom gave me...," I said and y/n just sit sleeping.

I went to the living room to get my bag and look for the thermometer. I went back to y/n room to continue changing her clothes I see her door opened... Then it hits me

'Mitsuki! I forgot to tell him not to go in yet' I rushed in and saw Mitsuki's face staring at y/n with unbuttoned pajama, y/n slowly open her eyes still half asleep looking at Mitsuki. Y/n didn't react she just look at him.

I immediately took the water and the towel

"T-thank you Mitsuki!" I push him out of y/n room and closed the door. I never saw Mitsuki looks so surprised like that...

"Okay y/n let's change your clothes" I continue to help y/n to change clothes then I lay her down and check her temperature. Her fever is still high...

"Rest for now y/n Kakashi sensei will be back soon" I fix her blanket then put a towel in her forehead.

I opened the door and bump into someone. I fix my glasses then look who it is...

"Mitsuki? You're still there???" I bump into Mitsuki's back, He didn't move until I pat his shoulder. He looks back at me and I saw his face.

I was surprised when he looks at me and I immediately take him to the living room and make him sit on the couch.

"Mitsuki are you alright?" I touch his forehead if he catches y/n fever, he is a little hot.

"What happened?" Boruto just finished cutting the veggies and went to the living room. He saw Mitsuki with a different face that had never been seen before.

"A-are you...Blushing???" Boruto ask, Mitsuki just stared at them with worried. He doesn't know what he feels.

"Alright, alright... This is new, stay calm I know why this happens... Mitsuki... Don't think about it." I tried to tell Mitsuki but he blushed even more. That's a bad idea.

"What happened?" Boruto ask me with a worried face staring at my eyes.

"You don't need to know" I avoid his eye contact.

"You're making me curious!" Boruto begs for the answer but I must not tell him.

"No." I glared at him to make him stop asking, a good thing he stopped.

"Here, read a book or watch a T.V for now Mitsuki" I hand him the book I bought and hand him the remote. He starts reading the book... I can still see his blush.

"Boruto help me cook" I drag Boruto with me so he won't question Mitsuki what happened.

"Alright! Alright..." Boruto doesn't have a choice but to help me so we both cook and wait for Kakashi sensei.

--------------------------

Hello readers xD I hope uou like this chapter so far.

Thank you also for reading this far 🥺 love y'all
💙❣🖤