chapter 1

Y/N pov

Now ex: let's break up. Ik this is hard but- (blah blah blah)

Y/N: right...it's alright..I understand and I'll accept it..

EX: thank you, Y/N. You really are the best, ya know?

Y/N: ig...maybe..but np..

When I was reading this text in my phone. I couldn't handle this but either way. I have to accept it. we still love each other. Yes but it's very complicated. My heart beating faster and faster to the point that's actually coming out of my chest. Those two little words..."break up"...sent me over the edge of the tallest mountain. My depression has gotten worse. The reason why is cause I always gotten a break up or get cheated on. When I was a kid. I've always been bullied a lot of times. Even when my parents loved me and all...It's still wasn't enough of how the world has done to me.

A week later

At night I saw this new game I found in my computer. It seems very interesting and probably for only girls. My friend GT started the call in discord. I answered the call and shared my screen on the computer for him to see what I do. We started talking about what games we could play. It's like a routine for us to play games or chill every night. "Hey, we should play this game. Found it on YouTube. Think it was interesting" I said. Having my little mouse point to the game that I downloaded for free in zip. Somehow I'll get the actual one and buy it.

Well, if it's even buyable. "Sure. Your boyfriend? Seems interesting to me too" GT said. I clicked two times on the game and clicked two times on the actual game in my files. It does seem a bit scary and creepy for starters. I put my own name in "Y/N". I started the game and I started reading. GT is only waiting for his turn to read. When we both see this stranger pop up. Blue sweater with a heart, blue eyes, gray skin, black pants, no hair, black sleeveless almost short jacket, and skinny. When I mean skinny. I mean almost like a skeleton. I drop dead love him and my brain is screaming. Like what!? How is he hot!?

Nobody pov

GT started to read of the stranger's part. When the stranger said "well..I'm your boyfriend. Isn't why you came here for?" Y/N and GT just replayed the words in our head like loading of what he really said in this game "Bruh. That breaks the fourth wall" Y/N said. "Are you sure about that?" GT said. Y/N thinks about it for a min. "Yeah. I'm sure of it cause no one would of say that in the beginning of the game" Y/N said. "That's true" GT said. GT continue reading his part and Y/N continue reading her part. We decided to do the dating route first while joking along the way.

Time passes to 2 AM

We already finished the game and they started playing another game called Roblox. We had our laughs here and there. Still joking a lot of things, saying fuck you too, bitch, and whatever. It's a really good time.

Time passes to 3 AM

It's time to sleep cause Y/N could hear GT pasted out. GT is just snoring away. Y/N keep him on call and turned everything on the computer off. She gets on her bed, getting comfortable of taking off shorts and bra. Turning on the fan. Then finally falls asleep on the bed. Y/N got very interested in this game and can't wait to play again in another route. Just to see the stranger which we nicknamed YB since the title said Your boyfriend. We might somehow get to know his real name someday either way.

T̸h̸e̸ c̸o̸m̸p̸u̸t̸e̸r̸ s̸t̸a̸r̸t̸s̸ t̸o̸ g̸l̸i̸t̸c̸h̸ w̸h̸i̸l̸e̸ Y̸/N̸ i̸s̸ s̸l̸e̸e̸p̸i̸n̸g