chapter 9

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

(Let me just-)

(Ok. Imma stap lol)

Y/N pov

"Well, this is awkward..." I thought as all three of us are sitting on the couch in the living room. Sarah is next to me on the right side and YB on the left side. They are both just death staring at each other. I slowly look at up and down, checking her out. I mean...I'm not wrong that Sarah does look beautiful but I quickly look away from her or else YB will get very jealous (The wiki said her eyes are blue but the pic of her has green eyes. Very confusing but let's say her eyes change two different colors)

These two siblings can be looking more sexy if they wasn't so yandere crazy type but they still are "

These two siblings can be looking more sexy if they wasn't so yandere crazy type but they still are "...so! Sarah. What is it that you really come here for? Not only YB though" I said nervously. "The reason I came is that Peter has to be in the game. Everyone is wondering where you have gone! Even our mother knows you're gone. She doesn't know us in games can become real" Sarah paused for a minute as she crosses her arms then continued "she's so focused on your side of the game instead of mine" Sarah finished. YB's eye twitched as he rolls his eyes "not my fault you can't wait to keep getting fucked in the internet" YB said.

Sarah gets pissed again. "At least I got more money than you could get in this real life, golf ball!" Sarah said and I put two of my hands on both of their thighs. They both froze for a sec. "No need to fight. So Sarah...what happens in the game if one of the characters are gone?" I said. Sarah sighed as she looks at me. "Nothing but the game wouldn't update if many people will think it doesn't work and they won't play the game so much. Which everything will go down. It will stay like that until the character comes back as the people think it's working and soon there be an update. I haven't been fully made yet" Sarah said. I think for a few then finally an idea pop in my head. I look up at YB "How about you could stay in the game for a few hours then come back to the real world? That way you wouldn't be gone too long. It's like another job to do" I said happily. YB makes a sad and worried face. "But few hours is too long" YB said with his big cute watery puppy eyes. I put my hand up on my mouth to cover as I try not to laugh at his adorable reaction.