five

Alex pov

I woke up with tear stains on my cheeks my eyes puffy last night my mom found me and I had to run away again so right now I'm with my sister and her boyfriend clay ranboos best friend. clay said that ranboo missed me he left several voice mails after hearing him out I might go and see him again so today was the day I was gonna do it I grabbed my keys and my wallet and walked to my car and started driving.

Time skip
45 minutes later I stepped out of the car and went out to the door and knocked lightly his mom Sheena answered "hi hunny how are you come in" I walked in "so so you" "oh I'm fantastic he's in his room btw"she said walking away I went into his room and opened the door and saw him in his gaming chair with with "KAYLA" making out with ranboo "are you fucking kidding me you say "let's work things out" but when I come to do that your making out with my BEST friend wow ranboo" "wait no its not what it looks like" "yea that's what they always say" "No wait" I walked out before he could say anything tears rolling down my cheeks I ran in to his mom "what happened" "he was making out with Kayla" I walked out again and got in my car my phone startes ringing. .

There you got your chapter one more to go

Word count:255