two

(Do you regret as much as I do?)
"Remember the time when.. I was sitting on your unicorn chair and you pushed me off and I fell on tubbo and almost peeled myself cus I do I still laugh at it every day"
Flash back
Y/n was sitting on ranboos unicorn chair when ranboo came up from behind her and pushed the chair forward. "You bitch" *giggle* she then fell on tubbo and almost peeed her self "wh-**wheez** did- **wheez** yo- you -d **wheez** -do that" "because its funny" "ok now **giggle* you sound *giggle*
Like dream **wheez** when you **wheez"
End of flash back
"I miss times like those when we don't know where to go. So we laugh the shit out of something stupid"
"I also *sad laugh* miss the time when i was trying to teach you how to skate board and you fell off"
Flash back 2
"No ranb*giggle* ranboo not like that
Like this" I said trying to show him how to use a skate board "liek thi-" he then fell flat on his ass "fathahzhahahhahaha" **wheez** it then started raining "see even mother naghur feels bad"
End of flash back
"I miss you **tear rolling down her cheek** I really do..
Do you regret as much as I do?"

Hallo so I hope you enjoyed this chapter uh all my chapters are gonna be short but I'm hoping to get to 65 chapters so wish me luck. Byeee!

Word count:250