Coming to

Leaisha's POV..........

It's been three days since the shooting and I hadn't left the hospital once sitting here looking at the person I care for the most just laying here with all these machines and tubes ,I seriously don't know how to deal. The doctors say he had caught 4 bullets one in his shoulder ,chest,and two to his leg, I had a little scar on my neck a bullet grazed . I couldn't help but feel guilty he was trying to save me and here I am all healthy while he is just laying there.
I was so deep in my thought I didn't hear Jarron and Emily come through the door ,Emily has been my friend since middle school. Her and Jarron got a thang for eachother they thought nobody knew.

"Hey Lea how's he doing" Emily asked me touching my shoulder. I jumped A little.
"Hey, it's the same nothing has changed a all, you guys I can't lose him we are all we got what will I do . " I sobbed
"My mans a soldier girl he gone get through this." Jarron tried comforting me.
We all looked at the door when we heard it open and it was the last person we wanted to see .
"Yo man you need to leave he wouldn't even want you here." Jarron said already annoyed .
" I ain't going no where I can see my child's father if I want!" Sharde exclaimed making sure she looked at me when she said it, I guess she didn't think I knew about it.
"Look you need to go Isaiah said he wants a DNA test before you start walking around here throwing your baby on him ,if there even is one." I stated standing up folding my arms.
The look on her face was priceless she was nothing but mad I guess she wanted to tell me , and honestly I don't know why.
"Wateva I'll be back to see him ". She turned around and walked out the door.
" damn I can't stand that bitch!" Emily sated annoyed .
"Who ca---
I was interrupted by a loud cough , we all turned to the bed and seen Isaiah moving trying to get the tubes out.
" oh my gosh em go get the doctor,Isaiah sweetly please be still the doctor is coming" he kept moving I tried calming him but I could hardly contain myself I was so happy he was awake .

Isaiah's Pov.....
Have a brush with death brought things into perspective for me , it made me realize what's important to me and that's Leaisha , I would risk my life for her and that's exactly what I did.
The whole situation with sharde and I felt the same about and I planned on finding out soon cause I want to be apart of that whole process.
As the doctors cleaned me up and took out those annoying ass tubes they explained to me some thing and also told me to try not to talk so much for a while, they also told me I will have a home health aid and being that this is the hospital that Leaisha is working at she asked If she could be my nurse, I agreed I trust her more than anyone.
"J and em can you give us a minute." Leaisha asked once the doctor left.
" Isaiah I'm so happy your ok and I'm sorry this happened I should be in bet next to ." She cried
I drunk some water and began to talk.
" I would do anything for you Leaisha I love you."
"I lo---
Before she could finish I spoke.
"No Leaisha I'm in love with you I have been for a very long time."
"You what?" ..............