The unbelievable

Leaisha's Pov.........

I froze up, I mean yes I felt the same but who would we be kidding it will never work ,someone will end up getting hurt in the end and it will all end up a big mess . I do admit him being in here has made me realize my feelings for him but ion know about this though .
"Issy I love you too and I feel the same way but ..... I trailed off.
"But what "? he asked getting confused.
"I value our friendship what if something goes wrong with us I don't wanna lose you because of this, you are my best friend and relationships are messy and I love you too much to lose you because of anything ".I explained in one breath. He didn't speak for a minute and I tried to read him but couldn't then he finally spoke.
"It's fine your right, could you tell everybody I'll see them tomorrow I think ima get some rest I see you later too." He said with no emotion.
"Isssy I'm sor-
"Lea it's fine I'm just tired that's all ."
"Ok well I'll see you tomorrow ." I said leaving.
THE NEXT DAY

I got up around ten took Carson my personal business and headed to see Isaiah, so I picked up some brunch and headed to the hospital.
Walking in the door I slightly knocked and came in. I saw Isaiah sitting watching tv .
"Hey Lea wassup". He said greeting me.
"Hey iss I brought some food." His face lit up at the sound of that.
"Great I'm starving."
"Me too." I turned around to see where the voice was coming from and frowned at who I seen.
"What are you doing here didn't you get kicked out yesterday ?" I questioned but all she did was smile but the person who answered the question made me the madest.
"I invited her here she is the mother of my child ."
I stood there not able to speak .
"Wait, what you really think that's your baby?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yea and she will be around a lot more now ,she moving in with me I've decided to take responsibility for what I've done , I was just scared, and all that stuff I said yesterday It was the medicine yea I love you but as a sister is what I was trying to say." As he was talking I tried my best to keep a straight face, and I for sure wasn't gonna let neither of them see me cry.
" well I wish you both the best I need to get going I have school in a few ,enjoy the brunch." I rushed out as soon as I hit the door the tears fell I can't believe this.

Isaiah's Pov.............

I didn't mean to hurt Leaisha's feeling and I hope I didn't I just don't take rejection well, but I decided to take responsibility for my child and be there for Shar (Sharde) .
"Well let's eat babe don't wanna waste this food ,it smells good." Shar says breaking me out of my thoughts.
"So I'm glad we finally took the test I'm glad you agreed, and I'm sorry for the things I said I knew it was my kid, I guess I was just scared ." I spoke with half honesty .
"Baby I'm scared too but we are in this together ."
"I know babe , let's eat."
We ate and talked until the door opened and jay and em
came in.
"Wassup my nigga you feeling better"? Jay asked and was about to sit untill he saw Shar, and before he could speak in
came Em.
"Awl hell naw what's this hoe doing here"?
"Say Emily you can't keep disrespecting her she is the mother of my child."
"Say bro do you really believe that ." Jay interrupted .
"As a matter of fact I do the test results can prove it ." I handed it to him.
"Well I wish you and this hoe the best I'm going to go ahead and leave ,something just ruined my mood." she said looking at Shar and setting down my flowers and card heading for the door. As soon as shel left jay got up to go.
"Well I behind you no matter what but be careful bro." He dapped me up leaving.
I just sighed .