Sai X Ino X Sasuke

Ino POV

I wake up and put on my normal clothes. And go out for groceries, when I get in the store I run into Sai and as we walk around we talk. I ask him if wanted to go out and drink. He says yes so I drop off my groceries at my house and we head off to the bar. We get to the bar and we both see Sasuke I say hi to Sasuke and he says hello back. I can see that he has already been drinking a decent amount and out of nowhere Sai starts to order and he is already drunk. I look at both Sasuke and Sai and say to myself what a lucky day. I look at Sasuke and Sai and say very seductively "Hey boys I should take you home" and start to take them to my house. They both look at me and say this isn't my home. I take them to my front door of my room turn around and say wait here boys~ After a bit I tell the boys to come on in, and this is what they both see.

 I take them to my front door of my room turn around and say wait here boys~ After a bit I tell the boys to come on in, and this is what they both see

I see both the boys blush and a bulge start to appear in their pants. I start to crawl across the bed and say "Come on here let me take care of those for you" I get the end of the bed and they whip out their massive cocks. My eyes widen to see how big they are. "Oh wow you two are pretty big" I take ahold of both of them and shove them both in my mouth. I continuously deep throat both of their cocks slobbering all over them and choking on them. I start to go faster and faster until they both cum in my mouth. All of them fills my mouth and I nearly choke on all of it, but I eventually swallow it all. Then I lay onto my back and say we'll come on now. They both come on to me, and Sai gets behind me while Sasuke is in-front of me and they both go into my ass. The heads of their cocks start to enter my ass and stretch it out. Then out of nowhere they slam their cock directly into me hard and I moan out "Ohhhh my goooood yeeesssss pound me so hard." They keep pounding and pounding harder and harder. Then they switch and Sasuke puts his cock into my pussy then they start to pound me again but this time every time one goes in one goes out and pound me even harder. This goes on as I scream out in ecstasy as they cum inside me simultaneously.