3

3rd POV

Its been a while since the Bakugous have came to the Midoriyas.

" Izuku come down please!"

Izuku signed, he got up and went down to his mother in the main room.

" yes mother??"

" Nothing, you've been up in your room for over a mouth. I think you need to go get out. And go have fun before you need to go find a mate."

" ok- wait a mate?"

" yes"

" I already told you I'm not having a mate."

Izuku walked back to his room and changed into tights and a white button up shirt that was a little big, he put on his shoes and walked back down, past his mom, and out to the horses.

" ah, Midoriya, I thought you died" Shinso laughed

" .... Is my horse ready?" Dekus asked 

" hey she should be. " Dku nodded and waked to his horses stall and saw Night. 

" hey Night" 

" hey Night" 

Night lifted his head to look at Midoriya, he stood up and walked to the gateshowing that he wanted out. 

" hang on buddy" deku giggled and opened the stall Night walked out and deku started t get him ready . 

-time sikp-

Deku got on his horse and night started galloping away from the castle into the woods.
About 20 minutes later deku didn't see the kingdom in sight at all, he patted the horses side to slow him down.

Deku hopped off Night and sat in a rock while Night layed in the 2ft water.

So sorry I haven't been  updating!, I'll try and update more. Anyways hoped you people enjoyed. And sorry from grammar I didn't really check.