Three

The wine in Pansy's glass swashed back in forth in her restless hand while the dark haired boy behind her placed sloppy kisses down her neck. A lovely giggle escaped her throat, and the other boys rolled their eyes.

Maya wouldn't care to admit it, but it made her uncomfortable, seeing how easily they flooded each other with their love. She watched them silently as she emptied her drink, and Theo saw the look on her face.

"I can't tell if you think it's cute or disgusting.", Theo whispered in her ear, and she blinked slowly, "How's that disgusting?", she whispered harshly.

"Well-", he took another look at them, and she followed his gaze, "it looks like they're trying to eat each other."

It warmed her heart a little, hearing those happy little noises coming from Pansy's mouth, "They are just kissing, a rather pure way to express love if you're asking me.", she tucked some strands of hair behind her ear as she let her eyes score through the room.

Blaise and Draco leaned close, whispering some inaudible words to each other, and for a second Draco's eyes met hers. Theo let his head fall back, a dirty smile plastered on his lips, "So you like kissing but not love?"

"Why does it even bother you that much?", Maya spoke a little louder, and it seemed to make Theo uncomfortable. He shifted a little closer, "What are you talking about?"

"That I'm not looking for love? You're constantly trying to convince me of it.", Theo shrugged and laughed a little, unsure of what to say, "I do believe in love. And yes I like kissing."

Blaise rose from the floor next to Maya's bed, struggling to stand properly. Draco's hand immediately pulled him down again, "Merlin, Zabini sit down before you get yourself hurt.", and Blaise kneeled next to him.

"Let's do something fun.", he mumbled as he leaned back against the wooden dresser, "Like what?", Draco asked bluntly. His eyes found her again, watching as she and Theodore proceeded to whisper to each other.

"Maya-", Blaise yelled, and the whole room turned silent, "Truth or dare?", Maya's jaws clenched, she despised drinking games, but she didn't want to seem boring or as if she was trying to hide something.

She looked over to Theo, and it reminded her of all the questions he was dying to ask her, "Dare.", for a brief moment she regretting saying that, but it felt like the safer option.

She noticed how Theo's and Blaise's eyes met, and they shared a mischievious smirk while Draco refilled his glass. Right when Blaise's lips parted the dark haired boy next to Pansy blurted out, "Kiss two people in this room."

Maya's heart stopped, and everyone watched her reaction. She knew she had no choice other than doing it, but she hated the fact that the decision was hers to make.

Her eyes traveled through the room nervously, scanning every face around her, "For how long?", she swallowed thickly, "For as long as you want sweetheart.", Pansy mumbled as she winked at her, before wrapping her arms around the boy's neck.

Not once did Draco look up from his drink, he was just as nervous a she was.

"Come on, it's not that hard-", Theo shifted closer again, his eyes fixed on Malfoy, "you just told me you liked-", Maya hushed him by pressing her lips on his, and his eyes widened.

Her lips moved against his so carefully, never had any girl kissed him so gently before. It carried him away for a short moment, until he pulled away from her.

"I'm sorry I-", she stuttered in front of him, she thought she had given him what he wanted, but Theo looked devastated.

"No-", his hand tucked back the wavy strands of hair on his forehead, "No it's fine, it's just-", the entire room drowned in silence, Maya felt like suffocating,