Authors Note + requests!

Hello! Welcome to my story! I am guessing that since you are here, you are a fan of Squid Game (which means you have amazing taste)! I am so glad that you have decided to check out my story!

This story will include the characters:

- Seong Gi-hun

- Ali Abdul

-Kang Sae-Byeok

-  Cho Sang-woo

If you want to see any other characters, feel free to ask!

If you have requests for any scenarios, please leave them on this page, or any other page of the story! I will try to get to them as soon as possible! Updates will probably not be regular, but I will let you know if I develop a solid schedule. 

The title says scenarios, but I am willing to write oneshots, imagines, and head cannons as well! I am here to do character x reader, but I will be open to character x character if I am comfortable with the request.

I am also open to different AU's, so feel free to request!

The only thing I am uncomfortable with is lemons or smut. I am a minor, so I do not feel comfortable writing such things. Kissing and stuff like that is good with me, but I cannot bring myself to write any other details. I am sorry and I hope you can understand.

Anyways, that should be all! Feel free to drop any requests you have here! Also, shout out to @iuvets for having some amazing squid game books! I am a huge fan of both of their current books, (the Ali x reader and the preferences), and they inspired me to create this book! Make sure to go and check them out! 

Anyways, feel free to request and Author Mello out!