Chapter 1| school time

Wait! Lol so this is a jackxpenn story that I made up...I also made up the events soooooo yeahhhhh please enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JENN'S POV
(💋: Andrea ❤️: Jenn)
💋: wake upppp time for school!!!
(They are in high school)
💋: wake up!!
💋 :wake up!! And come to my house!!!!
Read at 6:29
💋:I know you are reading this...
Read at 6:30
💋: I made bacon and pancakes😑😏
❤️: I'll be over by ten. 😅

"Great time for school." I sighed heavily while walking towards my bathroom holding my white towel.
After I showered I dried my hair and blow dried it. Then I brushed my teeth. I soon went into my closet and searched for my outfit. I picked out black jeans that rips at the knees, a simple white loose crop top, a flannel around my waist, and paired it with black all star converses.
I didn't want to wear a lot of makeup so I just put on eyeliner and a lipstick called "pale rose (a very light pastel pink)."
I put on a black choker, my earrings, and a black laced cuff bracelets.
I grabbed my book bag and phone. Once I was at the bottom of the stairs I grabbed out my phone and tweeted something.
Jennxpenn: GOOD MORNING!!!!!💋☺️
And off to Andreas.
Once I was at Andrea's place she was cooking some where bacon. I admired her outfit.
A black crop top, with high waisted washed out short with studs below the pockets with a couple of tipped here and there, a sunflower crown, small black earrings, a silver chain, red lipstick and eyeliner, and black vans.
"Nice outfit😉I'm sure Kenny (Holand) will love it." I complimented.
"Thanks, babe. And haha very funny." She laughed.

So that's the chapter 1 I know it's boring and short but ️jack is comeing in the chapter two soo be ready. Like comment and follow😍💋👽😘 ps: chapter two is going to be a long one and there's gonna be a lot of emotions in chapter two.. K.. Lol.. Byee😅💋👽👽👽👽